Bewildered Extremely Sad

New Leaf

Hi Hopeful. Oh boy. We really take the brunt of this, don't we? It is typical, because your hubs, like mine, is not as far down the road as we are.These kids are so smart and will use that to their advantage, and "punish" us with attitude or show lack of concern, or care. AS IF we can be manipulated by cruelty.......It is akin to the "silent treatment" or shunning, it is emotional abuse. Well, I have decided that my getting stronger is the BEST solution. TO heck with their attitude.
I can honestly say this did not really bother it is kind of what I have come to expect which is really sad.
It is sad, but it is also good. You are going to need care, concern and calm, not more drama and chaos. I am glad hubs will take the reins with your son.

Biopsy showed I have atypical ductal hyperplasia ADH which is kind of like a pre cursor to precancer. Lots of good info on the mayo clinic site. I talk to a surgeon Tuesday. It is my understanding that they remove the cluster of microcalcifications and follow up every 6 months. We will see what doctor says, I already have several questions written down. It is is going to be okay caught very early.
Oh, this is bad, but also good news, Hopeful. They caught it early, wonderful. I would rather you have nothing at all, but if it has to be, this is the best news. Very treatable. Sigh of relief. You will be alright, as Kalahou would say......Hang in there sister. I will continue to pray for your good health. Please keep us updated and keep that fantastic attitude of yours. God be with you.
Plenty big hugs
:hugs:
leafy

Hopeful97

Hi Hopeful. Oh boy. We really take the brunt of this, don't we? It is typical, because your hubs, like mine, is not as far down the road as we are.These kids are so smart and will use that to their advantage, and "punish" us with attitude or show lack of concern, or care. AS IF we can be manipulated by cruelty.......It is akin to the "silent treatment" or shunning, it is emotional abuse. Well, I have decided that my getting stronger is the BEST solution. TO heck with their attitude.
It is sad, but it is also good. You are going to need care, concern and calm, not more drama and chaos. I am glad hubs will take the reins with your son.

Oh, this is bad, but also good news, Hopeful. They caught it early, wonderful. I would rather you have nothing at all, but if it has to be, this is the best news. Very treatable. Sigh of relief. You will be alright, as Kalahou would say......Hang in there sister. I will continue to pray for your good health. Please keep us updated and keep that fantastic attitude of yours. God be with you.
Plenty big hugs
leafy

Leafy,

I believe I have decided what you have the BEST solutions for we warrior moms is to get stronger. :hi5:

We love our d c s and always will they are going to live how they choose and we will continue to pray and have hope. I admire your strength.:angel:

Thank you so very much for your prayers, Sister! I surprise myself with my attitude, I have to give the credit to the good Lord working in me.

I will keep you updated.

HUGE HUGS,
Hopeful

AppleCori

I am glad things are going to be OK with your health, Hope.

Thanks for staying with us, and letting us know the outcome of this.

Sometimes people come here with a question and never return. We are left wondering how they are.

Keep coming here, Hope. We will help you through this.

Apple

New Leaf

Hopeful, you are an awesome person, I am so glad to have you holding my hand through cyber space. Although you are in a rough spot with your health right now you continue to be upbeat and stay the course. Please know that you are in my fervent prayers and I just know you will pull through this with flying colors. I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way dear sister.
Stay strong and fight the good fight. Keep posting and let us know how things are going. We are all here circling the wagons for you.
You have it in you to do this. You have been through so much already, grown so much, built up your armory and continue to move forward.
You are a warrior sister. My thoughts and good wishes are with you. Thank you for being who you are, and keep up the good attitude. You are not alone, we are here by your side.
Hugs and many more hugs!
Nui ke Aloha
(Much love)
leafy

Hopeful97

Hopeful, you are an awesome person, I am so glad to have you holding my hand through cyber space. Although you are in a rough spot with your health right now you continue to be upbeat and stay the course. Please know that you are in my fervent prayers and I just know you will pull through this with flying colors. I am sending positive thoughts and prayers your way dear sister.
Stay strong and fight the good fight. Keep posting and let us know how things are going. We are all here circling the wagons for you.
You have it in you to do this. You have been through so much already, grown so much, built up your armory and continue to move forward.
You are a warrior sister. My thoughts and good wishes are with you. Thank you for being who you are, and keep up the good attitude. You are not alone, we are here by your side.
Hugs and many more hugs!
Nui ke Aloha
(Much love)
leafy

Leafy,

Thank you. I admire your strength.

Thank you for your prayers, much appreciated and much needed.

Update - having a surgical biopsy on the 12th.

Answered phone, it was d c, conversation quickly turned chaotic. I said I love you and hung up. He calls right back sounds as if he is crying asks for food I give in, give him 2 cans of soup and a can of peaches. This is his newest tactic, tears. Very different than the usual loud and obnoxious d c that I know. Well it only worked today because it stupidly crossed my mind that maybe he is calling to find out more about what is going on with me. As usual not so. It is back to no contact.

I have to say this, there will be some that think I am weird or whatever, I can feel and have been feeling a tremendous peace enfolding me it is the Holy Spirit given to me through Jesus the love and grace of God.

Hugs,
Hopeful

New Leaf

I have to say this, there will be some that think I am weird or whatever, I can feel and have been feeling a tremendous peace enfolding me it is the Holy Spirit given to me through Jesus the love and grace of God.
I do not think you are weird at all Hopeful, it is called faith.
May God continue to cover you with strength and peace.
You are going to be fine.
Much love
leafy
:goodnight::angel:

Hopeful97

Just quick update. Haven't talked to son in a while. Hubs saw him briefly today gave him Valentine card and some candy from us. As far as we can tell son is still working. Sad to say but no contact has actually been good for me. No chaos, no drama it is actually nice having anxiety level lower.

Surgery went well yesterday. A bit sore. Both areas were removed along with healthy cells. Will hear in several days if pre cancer and if 2nd surgery is needed to ensure clean margins. I will keep you updated. Pain medication helps but causes nausea and dizziness - I am greatful that it also makes me sleepy.

Thank you for all of your caring, love, prayers and support.

Hugs,
Hopeful

New Leaf

Hopeful I am glad the surgery went well. Saying prayers up for God to wrap you in his tender loving care, and give you comfort.
Thinking positive that all was removed,
and the next step is healing
and moving forward to living well.
One day, one prayer at a time.
Rest well warrior sister.
Sending gentle hugs.
Love,
leafy​