Beyond thrilled....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
I rec'd a phone call earlier this afternoon. My art is being auctioned off in benefit of the Brain Injury Assoc. of MN. I'm delighted.

I was terrified, to say the least, at putting myself out there; showing my work to others than those who know me. Mid May it will be hanging on a gallery wall for a week ending in an auction.

I will be contacted by someone in PR with questions for my biography to hang with my paintings.

Is this just too cool for school? :cutie_pie::painter::cutie_pie:

susiestar

Roll With It
You ROCK!!! I am so proud of you!! It is really hard to put yourself out there like that, no matter how many nice things people you know tell you.

Will it be possible for us to view the items online?

I hope the Tweedles are also proud of you!!!

busywend

THAT is totally too cool for school!!!

Way To Go! I can hear the excitement in your post! It is nice to hear that from you Linda!

I am so happy for you!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thanks ladies. I've not been on the board much of late. That's mostly because I've run out of ideas & posting the same thing different day, week, month, year about the tweedles is getting to me.

I've buried myself in art....in music in between nonsense. It's kept me sane since my husband died.

If there is no online info on the auction I'll post my art somewhere with a link.

DDD

I'm thrilled for you Linda. The Brain Injury groups are close to my heart, as you know, so I am delighted they are involved with this exciting breakthrough. Hugs. DDD