Big Brother 8

Nancy

If anyone is watching this season's Big Brother can you please please tell me what happened tonight. I missed it and am so mad at myself. If you want to pm me that's fine although I'm not sure anyone else cares, but don't want to get anyone upset.

I saw the last minute and it looked like youknowwho is still there. Please tell me it isn't true.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Nancy, I taped it. I'll post something tomorrow after I watch the tape. Someone can PM you tonight with the answer. As you know, we don't post spoilers or results the same night.

Suz

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I was so delighted to see that smarmy Dustin leave. YUCK! Am I the only one who enjoys Evil Dick? I would hate to live with him and he certainly goes for the jugular so I would probably hate him in person...but he sure makes for good tv and he loves his daughter. I do love to see his soft side.

I loved Danielle's rant the other night about the rest of the inmates punishing her because of ED's behaviors...then meeting up with him surreptiously and admitting it was for gamesmanship. She is playing an outstanding game- I am definitely rooting for her to win.

Honestly, Amber needs medication. :rofl:

Suz