Big Brother 8

busywend

Anyone watching? I started watching late and was not completely dedicated to seeing every episode. But, I did want the Donato's in the final. I am probably in the majority. I hated how he treated people - not sure it was all game play. But, I thought it so sweet that he would do anything for his estranged daughter to show his love and dedication to her.
:flower:

I am happy for them!

Nancy

I'm disgusted. I just think it proves one more time that mean, nasty people win and the nice guys finish last. I couldn't understand how they allowed Dick to stay in that house as long as they did. Whether it's a game or not he was horrible to so many people and as far as I'm concerned doesn't deserve to win a thing. I only half watched yesterday and I could care less which of them wins in the end.

Nancy

sameold sameold

Yes, I am totally disgusted with this show also. I would get a pit in my stomach watching how mean and hateful he was to his housemates. We have had enough of that in our real lives. Uggghh!! What a drag that show has become.

Nancy

That's a good description, I got a pit in my stomach watching those two, especially Dick. He was abusive and no one deserves to be treated like that. I felt my blood pressure rising just watching the show.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
We're having this same kind of conversation here. My across the street neighbor is disgusted about Dick and Daniele making it to the finals. I'm with you, Wendy.

Dick was dreadful- no doubt about it. But I remind myself that, once again, we are at the mercy of the editors of the show.

And I loved watching how he went to putty trying to win his daughter's affection back.

I wish he'd shown a bit of decorum when they went into the final 2 last night but he wouldn't have been E.D. if he had. :rofl:

Personally, of the two I think Daniele should win because of how well she did with the HOH's and veto competitions. And she stayed around in spite of how others felt about her Dad.

I will be very interested to hear what the jury says about him and who they end up voting for. I remember the season when Evil Will won. He was perfectly awful, too, but won anyway. And the same with Richard Hatch on that first Survivor. Surprised the heck out of me that the jury voted for him.

And I'm dying to know if Eric and Jessica's relationship will move forward after the show is over!

Suz