Big Brother

busywend

So, I expected to see a post here about Big Brother??

Who do you think is the Sabotuer????

I have caught both episodes and have it DVRd - so I should be good for the season!

Mattsmom277

I caught the first episode but missed since then. What nights is it on this season? Don't want to keep missing them. I had a few thoughts on the first episode about who it is, but don't recall their names.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I don't really have any idea but I'm throwing in the Deputy Sheriff as a possibility. My neighbor thinks it's the podiatrist.

Suz

busywend

I think it is Brendan. I think it was way obvious the first night when he volunteered for the hotdog and then they said he could not be voted off. I think everyone else is being made to look suspicious. I think we find out tonight.

I think it is on Weds, Thurs & Sunday this season.

Jody

I didn't get to see the ending of this? What happened? Did they reveal who the saboteur is? Who do you think are the life long friends? I have never watched this, but I enjoyed it last night, unfortunately my dog Broady was whining to go outside and I had to take him as he really had to go, and then the neighbor stoped by. Ugh, missed the ending. Thank you.

busywend

Tonight we find out who it is!!!!

There is one guy in the brigade (stupid name - can't stand Enzo) that threw the point of view by misspelling his word. I think it might be him & Brendan.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh...for those of you who are new to these kinds of threads...............ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......we don't talk about results shows until the next day so we don't spoil it for our friends on the West Coast.

ssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................so I know...............but I ain't telling! ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

Suz

busywend

I did not get to see it last night. So, I will not be opening this thread again until this evening!!!

I was hoping it was you reminding everyone not to spill the beans last night. But, I did squint at the screen just in case....LOL!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Too funny, Wendy.

I missed the first half of the show but saw the elimination and disclosure of who the saboteur was. I was very surprised so I'm looking forward to watching the show "On Demand" to see what led up to what happened!

Suz