Big Win but keep fingers crossed

mog

Tomorrow is last day of summer school, keep fingers crossed that difficult child does not blow up and walk out and not get his credit. Now what will keep him busy fro half the day.
Big Win for difficult child ---he finally cleaned his room to the standard that the courts set and was able to win back his cell phone. now we can get in there and patch all the holes in the walls and told him that as long as he helps he can pick the paint (he wants blue) but if not the JPO will provide (jail brown). He is really escited and I think that he will come through :praying:
easy child is getting ready to go to college and it is :sad-very:for me even though I know that it is the best thing for her but its painful to think that she doesn't need me anymore.
Thanks to all for your support. I am trying hard to get up earlier in the day and do things and not stay so depressed in bed. Sure would help if I could find a job but since I got hurt I can't seem to find one but trying to stay positive with so much going on. Hugs to all