Biopsy on Wednesday

catwoman

The increased bone density in my calf turned out to be a lesion in the tibia. I'm having it biopsied on Wednesday. I'll be home from the hospital the same day but have to be on crutches for 6 weeks, which stinks. Cross your fingers for me.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Catwoman, I'll hold a good thought for you on Wednesday that the biopsy is benign. I'm so sorry you are having this worry. How are you holding up?

Hugs,
Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Saying a prayer, sending good thoughts and juju, and crossing body parts. I hope it turns out benign and all the worry is for nothing.

(((hugs)))

catwoman

I don't know what time yet, there calling me today (Tuesday) to let me know what time to be there. Thanks for your thoughts, everyone.

B

bran155

Sending lots of (((HUGS))) your way and lots of prayers up to the big guy for you!!!

Let us know how it goes. :)

trinityroyal

Catwoman,
Hope you're not in too much pain. When you have a moment, please check in and let us know how you're faring.

Trinity

catwoman

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, everyone. Today's the first day I could get to the computer. I won't have the results for two weeks, (unbelievable, huh?!) but the surgeon didn't see anything that looked malignant. He's confident it's benign. I'm home and not in too much pain, but kind of out of it from the Vicodin.
Of course, not a word from difficult child. Even easy child daughter's husband, whom she's thrown out for cheating on her, called me the day before the surgery to wish me well. Friends and neighbors have been wonderful offering support and help. Honestly, I don't think he's doing it to be spiteful, I think he's just not capable of feeling anything for anyone besides himself. At least I've come to terms with this. Five years ago I would've been an emotional basketcase over it. Today I sadly accept it.

susiestar

Roll With It
Glad the doctor thinks it is benign. Be sure to update us when you get the final word.

Sorry to hear about easy child's husband.