Birthday

pasajes4

Today is #3's 21 birthday. He is homeless and continues to live his negative life style. I am sure he will call later to ask for money so that he can legally buy alcohol ( he would never think about using it for necessities) and to tell me what a horrible mother I am letting him be homeless on his birthday.

Please join me as I light the candles and pray that he begins to mature and decides that there is a better way to live.

RN0441

100% better than I was but not at 100% yet
Pasa

My son spent his 22nd birthday in rehab this weekend. They sing and he got a big cookie/cake. Sigh.

This is not his first birthday in rehab. He spent his 16 birthday in rehab also. That was his very first time in rehab. Gee I think we're on 6 now but that depends if you count the place he's in now as 2 times since he had to restart rehab this month after a bender. And the last place he was at where he did the same thing.

I think he may have spent at least one other birthday in rehab but it's a blur.

I did text him on his birthday and sent a nice card. He responded with thank you to card and text. He always tells me that he loves me. My husband had his car windows tinted for an early birthday present and dropped it off for him in Florida in late July after we had taken it away. It is now totaled and luckily no one was hurt.

Lesson learned.

I thought he would call but he did not. It's all very sad for us. The mothers of an addict.

Hugs.

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
sending prayers for your son that this will be a pivot point in his life. praying he will seek a positive direction in his life.

((HUGS))

pasajes4

Rn, My son was in a juvenile prison for birthdays 16, 17, & 18.

He called on his birthday asking for money. I told him I would take 100 dollars off the amount he owes me for damages to my home. He was not pleased with that idea. I got an earful of how awful I am.

Littleboylost

Long road but the path ahead holds hope.
Rn, My son was in a juvenile prison for birthdays 16, 17, & 18.

He called on his birthday asking for money. I told him I would take 100 dollars off the amount he owes me for damages to my home. He was not pleased with that idea. I got an earful of how awful I am.
Which is why he is in prison and tour not. (Eye roll).