Bleech, I am achey all over.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Do not read further if you are afraid of getting sick....

So the pre-school has a big sign that Strep and pnuemonia are going around.

About 2 hours ago, I hit the wall. Throat started swelling, aching all over, head hurts. Glands swollen.
I feel horrible.
:sick:
I hate this. 2 weeks ago my allergies started acting up, then the medication change.
Now I am actually sick!!!

KTMom91

Sending nice hot chicken soup (with apologies to gcvmom), some Jello with whipped cream on top, some orange-tangerine juice, hot tea, fluffy blankies, fuzzy socks...is there anything else you need? Oh, yeah, probably some Kleenex would be good.

Feel better soon!

Andy

Get better - now! Didn't you get the message? No more illnesses. That decree was put out not too long ago and here you are ignoring it already? Stop it - just stop it - get better real fast!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Oh, hey, KTMom... I LOVE chicken -- doesn't matter if it's in my yard or on my plate :D It's easy child who has sworn off eating it as long as we have them as pets! So no harm, no fowl... er, foul.

K

Kjs

awww, sure hope you feel better. This is really a nasty season. Washed my hands after I read the post...lol...I really can't afford to get sick.

trinityroyal

Awww Toto, this is the last thing you need.
Hope you feel better soon. Sending my fuzzy pink footie-pyjamas, and a cup of hot lemon tea with honey.

Hugs and healing vibes,
Trinity

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Aw, I hope you're feeling better real soon! Seems everyone I know has something or other. easy child's boyfriend had some throat thingy along with double ear infections (actually developed vertigo!) and now easy child has it. I am getting my flu shot today. Yeesh.

Sending warm snuggly feel better vibes~

Jena

I'm sorry your not feeling well. Yuck!!!

Get to dr. and yes soup and rest. Take a nap if you can find the time. It's rough being sick when you have kids. Almost impossible.

:) Feel better.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Fluffing your pillow, giving you a heating pad for the aches, tucking you snuggly into bed. Push fluids and get plenty of REST.

Travis is currently camped out in the recliner in the livingroom. I woke up mad cuz I was late for school since husband didn't bother to set his alarm for me. (1 clock-he needs it to go off at 4am, resets it for me for 6am) Discovered poor Travis tossing his cookies in the bathroom........What ever bug he has.....he has it BAD. Raging fever and lots of vomiting. So it turned out to be a good thing I overslept. I've had to clean the bathroom twice now as being blind he can't aim worth a hoot.:faint:

Take care of yourself. Get to doctor if necessary.

(((hugs)))

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Thanks everyone... not feeling better yet.
Can't eat... drinking hurts.
I sprayed the keys. Have my mask on.... NO MORE BAD BOARD JUJU
I'll take one for the team