bless you Ohioans...she is heading your way!

klmno- You'd think they would ask for money for diapers once in a while, and ...you would see a paystub laying around. It's expensive to go out partying. Can you imagine taking advantage to the tune of 5 nights a week? Those poor people work- REALLY work, and then they have to take care of a baby every night, of course they love her, but how dare she use them so badly! George and Cindy will never get away from this either, people will recognize them, too. I feel so badly for them.

DammitJanet

I imagine they were sort of like I am with Cory and Keyana. I tell him I need money for something for her and the money will come in sometimes. Other times I am just arguing with a brick wall and I end up paying for it myself. Casey probably got the money for diapers or clothes or other things from her boyfriends. As far as paying for partying? A cute girl rarely has to pay to go party. Boys do. At most they have to pay to get in the door.

You're right, I guess that's her "work", flirting or whatever. Didn't her parents tell someone to watch out she'll take you for all you've got? She probably stole from some drunk guys, or drunk friends...we all saw her in Target with stolen credit cards. She's probably done that many more times, those were just the ones the cops got on tape because they were looking for Caylee and backtracking her movements, otherwise she would have gotten away with that. I wonder how many of her friends had unexplained charges on their credit cards during the time they knew her?

klmno

Oh- I had forgotten about that. She stole checks, money and credit cards. That explains how her parents would think she's working if she came home with things or cash.

H

HaoZi

As Janet said, I bet she didn't pay for most of her partying, someone else did. Bet the BFs were buying most of the stuff she did bring home for Caylee.

DDD

I'm in a "mood" so I have to ask how to heck when Casey was in lockdown for 23 out of 24 hours would she be able to have an affair? Secondly, do you guys really believe that Baez would jeopardize his future by hooking up with a young woman who is seen as the demon of the century. No way, guys. Even if you can't stand Jose he is no dummy. DDD

klmno

I don't think anyone believes she was having a sexual affair while she was in jail on lockdown, DDD.

Do I think she'd have sex with Jose now and he'd do it, too? You bet ya. That doesn't mean I think most attnys would, just that he and she would in this situation and under these circumstances. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that they did it last night.

Casey and this case are his future. He's going to hold on for dear life.

DDD

I said I wouldn't participate in Casey posts...sorry I've had two Cutty's. But really?? She gets out of isolation after three years, she changes (I assume in her cell with correctional officers nearby) and WHAMO she has time to do the dirty with Jose before she is filmed and interviewed by the three press representatives? I don't think so! Maybe it's like Jimmy Carter who had lust in his heart, lol. Why in the name of heavens would Baez who has finally "made it" in his career put it on the line with her? I think he is much too smart for that. DDD

klmno

No, DDD, I don't think it happened at the jail and obviously, I can't say it happened at all for sure. But it appears that he's still with her, wherever she is, and they have had time together since they got to wherever "that place" is. Do you really not know that tdocs, attnys, and police have sex with "clients"? I'm not saying the majority of them do. I'm just saying it happens.

And I see no sign whatsoever that he has any thoughts right now along the lines of "this wouldn't be in my best interest to cross this line with you". He's been on the phone for days trying to sell her story and photos. Are you thinking he's most interested in going back to "regular" attny life?

DDD

Yeah, I agree that it happens. I just don't think it's happening in this case. I'm not sure how old Jose is and I am not the sharpest pencil in the pack tonight...but he had a child when he was seventeen. He stepped up to the plate to support that child. Wouldn't Casey be about the same age as his child? Wouldn't he be more compassionate toward her since he admittedly was a difficult child? I don't think romance has a thing to do with it. I'd bet my last buck it doesn't and sadly I am getting near the end of the bucks. No way. NOW...I promise not to post on any more of the Casey posts. Promise. Meanwhile I am looking forward to the end of Nancy Grace and HLN making mega bucks by milking this tragedy for their personal and network growth. They are not dedicated to "remember Caylee" they are dedicated to the ratings. DDD

donna723

When our inmates met with attorneys they were in a spot that that was visible from all angles but where their conversation couldn't be overheard. They were observed by officers the whole time and were also on surveillance cameras in central control that were monitored by more officers. No way anything like that could go on. And since she was being kept isolated from the other inmates, they might have been in what we called "non-contact visitation". We used them for visitors that were suspected of bringing drugs in. It's two adjoining tiny closet-sized room separated by thick glass - they can see each other and talk into microphones but they can't touch and there's no way to pass any kind of contraband off between them.

You had 2 Cutty's , I had some vodka, let me say this! Baez is a snake, he couldn't pass the bar for like 5 or 8 years because of the sleazy lifestyle he had, not because he didn't know the answers to the test. Not paying child support and being bankrupt were some of the reasons. Casey is his big ticket to money!!!!! She's pretty, he's a snake. Remember when that bail bondsman bailed her out? His assistant was in the house and spoke to Casey, who said people would want to know if Baez was "hittin it". She was reffering to herself. He saved her life in her eyes, and he sees $ signs. He was also posing outside the courthouse with pretty girls (pics of arms around 2 girls - Nancy Grace's staff members)which was during the trial. He's finally made it because of her and she equals money!

klmno

Again, I don't think it happened at the jail. And there are many horny men that would plunge at a young woman whether they have kids her age or not. He knows she is a **** that views him as saving her life. He doesn't need to worry about being a "normal" attny again (at least it appears that way)- are you kidding- he wouldn't plow her?? Neither of them have had sex with anyone in Lord knows how long- the trial and jail have kept them from it. He's her hero; she's idolizing him and more than grateful (a girl's fantasy in a man and a man's fantasy that a girl feels that way about him); they haven't had sex in ages and they've been goo-goo eyed for each other for at least months- but they wouldn't have sex? Really?

And post as much as you want, DDD. I'm not trying to argue (really)- I honeslty think it can help us all to have healthy debates about things. I am seriously interested in how you think Caylee died and who's responsible for it. I know you had posted before that you didn't think it met the burden of proof and obviously, the jury agreed. So while it doesn't matter now in a court of law, I am interested in knowing what you think really happened.

DammitJanet

Well from what I know about Jose, and granted its just what I have read here and online, I dont think he is a very reputable lawyer. I wouldnt want him. He has that smirky attitude and I dont like it. But that is me.

However, I do think we probably should all get over talking about Casey and this whole trial and move on to other things. It has absorbed enough of our lives now. We can begin our 12 step program...lol.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I think to be forgotten would be far worse than to be talked about badly. It's as if we ceased to exist.

tiredmommy

I don't intend to lock the thread unless members treat each other disrespectfully or meanly. A civil discussion is welcome to continue.