Board Circle of Support for JKF

JKF

OMG you guys! I just saw this now! I can't thank you enough for your prayers and support! I am so lucky and honored to have found such a caring group of people!

As for court things went ok. Not great but we're making progress. The judge agrees that difficult child is a threat to me and said that sending him home could produce a "catastrophic situation". The CMO refuses to agree and still wants to send him home. Also they are battling with DYFS over who needs to place him. The judge gave them 10 days to figure it out so for now difficult child is still in psychiatric hospital. Also, difficult child actually called me and apologized for everything. I'm sure it's because he wants a visit or something from me but it was nice to hear his actual voice after so many days of him not wanting to speak to me. I accepted his apology but told him it doesn't change my position on things. He still needs to go to an Residential Treatment Center (RTC) and he still needs serious help. He said he understands. We shall see.

Thanks again for all of the support! I appreciate it more than any of you know!

Steely

Oh - this is good news! :)

Now are you able to push the phosph to change medications to something that will help stabilize him???

mazdamama

From Sebring Fl....sending up prayers that all will be resolved and difficult child will be where he needs to be. I know that I may soon be fighting for mine to be where he needs to be.