Board get together

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Ummmm, hmmm, tomorrow???
Well I have never been to Cleveland. I am still in. I am also open to schedule, since husband works out of the house now that we moved!
Any one with schedule opinions chime in.

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
Were we still talking next fall? Or were we thinking like early August? I seem to remember those types of timeframes. Is that still what we were talking?

beth

KTMom91

Early June is out for me, because of Miss KT's graduation. I don't know exactly when it is. And of course, her birthday on August 17. Otherwise, I'm pretty open.

trinityroyal

For me, timing is flexible. I just have to know way ahead of time so that I can organize my work schedule accordingly.

I've never been to Cleveland. Sounds like fun.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ok, how about this. Anyone who thinks that they WILL be able to go or at least that it could be done.....when can you NOT go? Eliminating bad dates could make it easier to pick a good time.

Marguerite

All I know about Cleveland is the reference to it in "Tootsie". Dustiin Hoffman as "Dorothy Michaels" is having a screen test and the producer tells the cameraman to pull back a bit further; Dorothy still looks unattractive. "I want to make her look a bit more attractive; how far back do we need to go?"
"How do you feel about Cleveland?" asks the cameraman.

With three weddings to pay for within 12 months, I don't think we can make it. Unless we win Lotto.

Marg

witzend

Marg, Cleveland is kind of in the middle. ;) And it rocks!

All the little kids growing up on the skids are goin
Cleveland rocks! Cleveland rocks!
All the little chicks with the crimson lips go
Cleveland rocks! Cleveland rocks!
Shes livinin sin with a safety pin
Shes goin Cleveland rocks! Cleveland rocks! Cleveland rocks! Cleveland rocks!

Star*

call 911........call 911
I thought next fall - fall 2009

BECAUSE IF I AM NOT MOVED TO OHIO BY THEN I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING ANYTHING!!!!!

Nancy

I am so in! I live in Cleveland and must have missed the whole discussion but so glad this is the destination.

Summer months are bad for me because of baseball season and vacations and getting ready for college. But anytime after Sept 1 is fine.

Let me know if I can help organize.

Nancy

Fran

Former desparate mom
I will probably make it if I have some lead time. I'll visit mom in Pittsburgh and just drive on to Cleveland.
I didn't see a discussion but I have been away a fair amount.
It would be great to meet up again.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I am hoping to come, early summer or early fall works best here.

Dates I could not make it would be July/early Aug, and the 3rd weekend in October. Everything else going on in my world should be negotiable!