Board Ju Ju and prayers needed for Firehorsewoman

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Firehorsewoman is in need of some Board Ju Ju and prayers for a potentially serious health condition. Please send her whatever you can muster, she has been having a difficult time. She is also in need of an excellent neurologist in her area. If anyone knows of one, please contact her via PM ASAP. Let's circle the wagons around her, one of "our own" to surround her with our love and prayers, wrap her up with our healing energies and ask for guidance for her to find answers and solutions and support as she travels this unknown road.

Thanks everyone!

T

TeDo

Sending all the strength and support I have your way. Pretzeling, praying, and rattling that you get the help you need and that the news is tolerable or better!!

Reaching out from Minnesota......

Last edited:

DDD

I wish I could help more but I am sending supportive thoughts and hugs her way. DDD

F

firehorsewoman

Thank you everyone.

I am much better. I still don't know exactly what from though. My tale is full of frequent themes encountered by many of us with our children: doctors that are not interested but prefer to sum a complex case up in 5 minutes, diagnosis that just doesn't seem to fit, conflicting medical tests, horrible treatment in hospital and by medical staff, etc....Usually I am the advocate....for my son and previously for other family members. I was lucky that my life-long best friend flew across the country to advocate for me when I could not for myself.

I still have a long road ahead. But, I am MUCH better.

thanks and hugs,
fhw

Star*

call 911........call 911
Firehorse -

Know you are in our thoughts and prayers here.......and sending all the JUJU beans I can your way for positive healing vibes.......and for strength for your family and friends to continue helping you.

Hugs & Love
Star