Board Ju Ju for our favorite Star and her 'Good Fight'

recoveringenabler

Staff member
As we all know, Star is facing this battle for her unemployment. I've watched how this board's 'Ju Ju' power alters outcomes, so please join me in embracing Star with our collective love, and wrapping her in the power to get the absolutely best outcome imaginable. For all the wonderful support Star offers to us, my hope is she gets that back in SPADES!

From No. CA. I am sending every ounce of strength, magic, bead rattling, finger crossing, jumping up and down support, hugs, love, and BIG prayers for Star to not only WIN BIG, but get EVERYTHING she deserves, in ALL ways. :abouttime:

T

TeDo

From cold and rainy Minnesota pretzeling as hard as my body will allow, rattling as loud and fast as I can, praying non-stop, and anything else I can think of!!!!

Love you starbie and I banged all the dents out of your armor just for the occasion! Wear it well my friend.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Bean & I are doing the Magic Bean Dance. This will result in a stalk growing in your front yard, zoom right through all those naysayers and ending up with a golden unemployment check in your mailbox.

"Dance, dance Magic, dance, jump Magic, jump..." (A la David Bowie...)

Tiapet

Old Hand
From Tn of course I'm sending everything I've got down to ya Star and then some! You deserve this and so much more....... onward to.......

trinityroyal

Sending strength, prayers, positive vibes and a pair of steel toed motorcycle boots (apply PRN, where and how required).
Hugs and love Star,
Trinity

Calamity Jane

Star,
You're the best, most thoughtful and funniest writer I've ever come across. I wish you "Donkey Hugs" and all the best luck in your fight for unemployment. You're a Steel Magnolia, and I know you'll come through this stronger than ever.

Star*

call 911........call 911
With a backing like this? Who could be a luckier person in the whole world? I feel EMPOWERD - and 'booty' - "these boots are made for walking - that's just what they'll do - yeahhhhhh lah lah lah these boots are going PRN all over you." boom chicka boom chicka boom......(INTRO NANCY SINATRA white biker boots) WHooooo