Board Ju Ju, good vibes, prayers needed for Dixie's_fire today

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Dixie's_fire is having important communications today about her husbands health issues and future, let's circle the wagons around her and send her our magical support.................

Prayers, wishes for guidance, 'right' outcomes and all kinds of good vibes going to Dixie today from Northern California and on to.........

Dixies_fire

Really awesome you guys. The people we were supposed to talk to have put it off till later and things keep sounding worse and worse. But I appreciate it.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Dixie, these prayers and good wishes have no expiration date so whenever your meetings take place, all of these warm vibes will be right there for you...............whenever you need them...............hugs.............

Dixies_fire

We went and talked to the 1sgt he gave us some advice on what to do and we are working on it we are trying to get it stopped before it goes too far. But we will see.

Dixies_fire

Guess what?! They decided to change it back to a chapter we can live with. Which is excellent. To show you how much of a boys club the army is I will explain.

Hubs t doctor is a guy names major e
Major e tells hubs he won't write a letter for him but he will call captain b because they are buddies and will explain what The hell is going on because he can't take the time to talk to us like he's supposed to.

Hubs appointment was at 1 he was out of his appointment at 2 at 6pm we get a call saying the chapter has been changed.

But I will forever believe it was because of your prayers and the fact we talked about it and said we were going to be fine no matter what happened.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Oh Dixie, wow, I got chills reading this. I am so happy for you. Well, it goes right along with my own personal belief system, you let go, you decided to be fine, no matter what.......... and to top it off, you had all of us, the wayward, wounded, warrior wonder women show up with love. A powerful combination, love and acceptance..............very, very nice. Go celebrate and have some fun..............hugs...........