Board Juju worked.....I think

T

TeDo

We had court on Tuesday. Our atty said that the prosecutor wants more time to gather more information so it has been continued until next month but he said it sounds very likely that when we go back, it might "go away". I talked to the prosecutor the day before court (he called ME) and I told him that it was caused by a medication and that there hasn't been anything since the medication was stopped and that things were going good enough that the social worker was planning to close our case. I also informed him about the cop's behavior that night and that I seriously considered filing a formal complaint. That's when he said he'd have to get more information from his officers. Ya Think!!! I insisted that I am NOT the victim as he kept calling me and that I NEVER felt threatened. It will be interesting to see what he says next month.

Keep the good thoughts coming but for now difficult child 1 AND I are breathing a little easier....but not holding our breaths because the other shoe could always drop....Know what I mean??

Thanks everyone!! I just love you guys and the Power Of The Board!!!

H

HaoZi

Considering how many cases most of those offices have, I hope he'd be glad to be able to get one off his desk with as little court time as possible and you gave him that "out". Hopefully he'll follow up and drop the case.

buddy

Would be justice if the officer got a little reprimand too.... maybe a mandatory mental health/disability sensitivity course that lasts a year or so??? UGGG

I still think this will actually go away. It should never have been something they needed to waste their time on anyway. That officer cost the county needless money. (not to mention undue stress)