Board strength needed

Abbey

Spork Queen
I don't tackle new things too well. Tomorrow I start a 3 day event for 50,000 people. Yes...50,000. I've done a couple thousand, but not like this. It's the National Robotics competition in the Thomas and Mack stadium at the university, which is a venue I've never done before. That freaks me out. I'm sure it will be televised somewhere on TV.

Secondly, I'm going to drive today for the first time in a LONG time. They're picking me up to get the vehicle in a half hour. I know my way around Vegas so that's not a problem, just driving with the crazy nuts around here.

Fingers crossed. I hope I call pull this off.

Abbey

DammitJanet

Sounds like quite a challenge. 50K...wow. I will have to look that up and see if we are getting it covered on any channel. I have 280 channels...must be on there someplace...lmao.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I really don't think you need any strength! But I will send you all of mine!
I really wish Vegas was bit closer. I would cruise on up and cheer you on.

You really are one courageous woman! I don't think I could have ever done half of what you have done in your life so far.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
10 and 2, slow and steady wins the race.
Or else just put it in "R" for race, BIG pedal on the right and go Momma go!!! Wave that Tall Man out the window as you are flying past all of those losers!!!

B

butterflydreams

You can do it! Just remember the little engine that could ;) Driving in Vegas will come back to you too. If my 16 year old can do it, you can too!

Good luck on the event!

Christy

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Abbey

We have total faith in you. :D

I'd be a little afraid to picture 50,000 people in their underswear or naked. :faint:

So......since there will be that many.......and mostly focused on the robotics......odds are they won't be paying as much attention to you as the normal crowd. That might take the pressure off a bit.

You can do it Abbey. Sending my warrior Mom supplies your way. I'm taking the day off today and don't need them.

((hugs))

susiestar

Roll With It
Sending lots of strength and my extra warrior armor to help you through this!

sounds like a great opportunity and it could be a lot of fun! You will be AWESOME!

Relax and concentrate on your driving when you go. You will be fine, I have total faith in you.

Hugs!!!!

DDD

Sending support your way but I bet you're going to sail right through and find it exhilirating!! ;) DDD

'Chelle

Sending lots of postive thoughts for strength & success. Look at it this way, the people are the same whether 500, 5000 or 50000. And maybe just look at the first couple thousand in the front and it won't seem so large.

TerryJ2

Wow, I certainly hope you're an extrovert! You will need all your powers of persuasian, organization, and charm for this one. :)
I'm sure the driving will be fine. I've driven in Vegas and it's not hard.
Good luck, anyway. :)

trinityroyal

Sending lots of strength and all my warrior mom gear.
And a box of sporks for your back pocket, just in case.

Abbey, you'll do great!

Trinity