Board Thoughts Desperately Needed!!

M

Mamaof5

I applied for an Exec Admin job at a local business (well they are global, Denison Mines\Environmental) and desperately need board lovies to get that job.

It's in Elliot Lake, this town doesn't have a lot of job ops here. It's a 40\hr work week with benefits after the probie period. I'm thinking full benefits too considering this is a HUGE company that is global.

I'm desperate for an outside job that gives me adult interaction and something to be proud of (not that running a part time home business isn't something to be proud of but it doesn't bring a lot of money to be honest).

Hubby told me if I land the job he'd quit his sucky taxi job that he's been paying to work for lately (cruddy industry here in Elliot Lake for taxi driving, it's all Denison, Telecom building, Retirement Living or Trucking and Beamish - rest is minimum wage or less). If I land this job, he's being the stay at home parent...I need this so badly, I want it badly.

*fingers crossed please and thank you*

I'll be so crushed if I don't get this job...

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Great good luck Mo5. Fingers crossed and lots of good thoughts headed your way.

Suz

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Keeping body parts crossed and thinking strong good positive thoughts..........adding in a little prayer as well.

bby31288

Any updates??? I hope all goes well. I have an interview tomorrow for FEMA in New Orleans. It's temporary, but at least its an interview. This will be my first interview since moving 6 months ago... I hope yours went well.

M

Mamaof5

Nothing yet but today was the last day for resumes coming in. I suspect that the next three days they'll be calling likely candidates for interviews. I'll keep you all updated. They won't call those they don't accept.