both difficult child's are going nuclear and I am home alone

hexemaus2

Old hand
Ah yes, I have had many of "those" days. They aren't nice to live through, are they? :sad-very:

Sending {{{HUGS}}} your way...hang on...have to climb over vegetative, foul-mouthed, video game addicts with rotating disc eyes who somehow manage to take up the ENTIRE living room floor for just one adolecent boy and a game controller...OOOPPS! I tripped over difficult child's power cord, sending the game system crashing down on difficult child I's head, then getting up I accidentally whopped difficult child II in the back of the head with my walking[clue] stick. Ooops! Darn! Sorry 'bout that kiddos...I'll be right back to check on you guys, after I get this hug to your mom....

Here's your {{{{HUG}}}} Mom. (I think the guys might need a few pieces of ice...but hopefully they won't have much to say for a bit.)

:tongue::tongue:

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Amaze, maybe you need to go on strike. Have your own hissy fit and meltdown. I think it's the least you could do for them!

B

bran155

I am so sorry you are having a bad day. Sending {{{HUGS}}}. Hang in there tomorrow could be a better day. :)