Brag moment

Wiped Out

Staff member
I know i always preface my good comments about difficult child that he is still a difficult child in and out-he is and I don't want to jinx the good stuff:)

Here is a copy of the letter I received from the long term sub who has him right now. She also subbed for him in elementary and middle school.

Hi,
I just wanted to tell you that I've been substituting for this distritct for years....and difficult child is AMAZING !!! The difference in difficult child's behavior/attitude/self-worth/ whatever is the most transforming of any student I've seen. He is kind, (hugs, happy), compliant, self-aware, etc, etc,...What a huge change from elementary and middle school! Ya-hoo difficult child!!!

This is good because in the midst of his driving us crazy on a daily basis it is sometimes easy to forget how far he has come:)

DDD

I so wish I had ever had a sub or a teacher reach out like that. It is reaffirming. It gives hope for the future. It shows that there are people in the world who will embrace your difficult child. I love this post. DDD

LittleDudesMom

What a great report on difficult child! And, what a wonderful teacher to take the time to drop you that note. Go difficult child!!!
:smile:

SuZir

That's one wonderful letter! Great job difficult child! And very nice thing to do from teacher too.

Californiablonde

That's great news. What an awesome teacher to share that with you. I work in the school system and I've seen many teachers who only report negative and forget about the positive stuff. Yay for difficult child and yay for you!

pasajes4

Keep that letter. When things get hairy with difficult child, you can read it and remember what he is capable of......