Broken Humerous!

pasajes4

My son was released from Residential Treatment Center (RTC) yesterday. I had a job interview on the way home from picking him up. We got home and I tripped when my sandal caught on something. I sat out in the drivw way for about an hour until the fire dept. came and then the ambulance. My son was totally freaking out wich always starts him on saying the most ridiculous thimgs. He got mad because I did not want him to help me off the ground. The neighbors come out full force just adding to yhe circus. My upper arm is broken cant drive, cant sleep, write,cook,dress.......I can type with my left hand slowly. My ride to enroll my kid back in school just canceled. So much for counting on family. Oh, and they called to offer me the job. I had to turn it down. I will have surgery on thursday and have no one to take care of my kid. I want to cry but that will make my arm hurt worse.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
((((hugs))))))

Rotten timing all the way around.

I wonder about that job though................could you call them back and ask them if you can start once your arm heals enough? I'm sure they can understand that. Maybe they'll let you. Doesn't hurt to ask.

buddy

Oh man, that is just awful! The job wont wait? I'm so sorry for the timing of it all. Wish I could drive you to the school.

I hope you can find a way to sleep. that has to make it all much worse. I hope surgery goes well and you recover fully.

gentle hugs.

cubsgirl

Wow- that's terrible. Sending good juju that your surgery is successful and difficult child helps you out around the house.

TerryJ2

Oh nooooo! I'm so sorry. It did sound like a circus.
I'm so sorry about the job offer, too. What a huge disappointment.
I'm sending soft, gentle, pain-free hugs.

pasajes4

Thanks everyone. Surgery is delayed till tomorrow so that I can have soimeone take care of my difficult child. This is when being a single mother stinks. Thre is a cashier at walmart that is missing his arm and shoulder, but does what he needs to do. Makes me feel like a total wuss.

TerryJ2

Pasajes, you are NOT a wuss. You are having surgery and that is MORE than enough.
Many hugs, and lots of success with-the surgery and healing.
You are doing amazingly well with-your typing, by the way. :)