Brothers & Sisters

tiredmommy

Sorry, no. I don't watch for the same reason I don't watch Grey's Anatomy & 24: I missed the first several episodes. :hammer:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'>Yes, I have been watching. What a hoot the food fight was. Wonder why Nora should not have Becca in her home, other than the obvious-- "She's your dead husband's love child?" The professor was creepy.......

Should these families be allowed to drink so much wine?</span>

:smile:

I missed last night's episode, dang it! I love this show. I love Sally Field's character. Yes, they do enjoy the Vino, don't they?!?! LOL!!

Hugs,
Vickie

Nancy

I watch this show too have have been from the very first episode. I love it. Many families are somewhat disfunctional and I love how they are honest with each other and even through anger they come together as a family.

Nancy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
I kept thinking that they should all learn to bite their tongues. Man, they have big mouths!

The food fight was hilarious. I hate Holly- I would have loved to have thrown a pie on her designer gown, too. I'll bet that was fun to tape. I've always wanted to be in a food fight...but not in <u>my</u> kitchen. :rofl:

Suz

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> this show is a never miss for me.

the rule in the walker family is telephone, telegraph & tell a walker rofl.

i hate holly with-a passion....partly because of the character but i've never liked the actress either. i do, however, love the actress who plays rebecca (she was on Everwood) ~~~~ emily vancamp is her name. i get the feeling she's a bit of a flooze tho. he did kiss her first, but she went in for the kill.

i know what the deal is with-the twins. if you go to spoilerfix.com you can know too :wink: :wink: :wink:.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

KFld

I love that show. I fell asleep watching that and Desperate housewives last night. Thank god for DVR's. I'll have to watch them both tonight.

Kathy813

Staff member
Brothers and Sisters has become my new favorite show, too. It reminds me a lot of the show "Sisters" that was on years ago. Anyone remember that one?

I also really liked Men in Trees and, thanks to kris's spoiler website, I was able to find out that it will be back next season with the last 5 episodes from this season tacked onto next season.

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Kathy, if you like Men in Trees, did you hear that Anne Heche's marriage broke up because she started having an affair with Mr. McTreamy on the show? Last I heard they are still together so the heat you see on the show is apparently genuine. :faint:

Suz

busywend

Oh Suz, I bet that is why it works so well - there sure is heat there..... :smile: I had not heard that.

Yes, the Walkers are drinking too much wine. But, I guess during the stressful times a bit of vino can help get you through.

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #000099"> that relationship actually broke up two marriages. he was married as well.

http://www.spoilerfix.com is one of the best spoilers sites i've found. i also like michael ausiello on tvguide.com. i like knowing what's going to happen lol.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

ScentofCedar

You know, I have caught this one two or three times and loved it.

Compared to them?

My family actually seems normal!

(Anyone see the episode where Sally Fields wanted to go back to work? Too funny!)

And I have been so disappointed in Grey's, lately.

I will have to start switching my loyalties to this one.

No matter how much fun we had with Meredith's panties!

Barbara

:rofl:

DDD

This show is probably my favorite of the year. I love Sally but
the whole cast is terrific. Personally.......I think Becca is
a beautiful difficult child. Remember her Mom, Holly, confronted her before
she left their home by accusing her of causing the trouble/kiss
and said something like "don't think I have forgotten how you are
when you want something".

I expect Holly could qualify for inclusion in our CD Family! DDD

Kathy813

Staff member
I agree with you, DDD. I think Rebecca likes to stir up trouble. The kiss is just the beginning.

~Kathy

Ephchap

I LOVE this show, and have watched from the very first episode. Sally Field is such an incredible actress.

I'm not sure what's up with Rebecca. Although Joe was guilty, she was leading him on up until he went in for the kiss, and then she went back for more. That doesn't excuse him, but she was definitely the instigator of that whole deal - and it certainly seemed very deliberate.

I'm not a fan of Holly the character or the actress either. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. :nonono:

Of course, Rob Lowe is my favorite on the show. :smile:Sigh. :flower:

Deb