Bubba stopped eating yesterday morning after some vomiting the night before. Last night he was up all night with diarrhea. This morning I tried a piece of dry toast, which he seemed to keep down. I was hopeful. An hour later he really enjoyed a second slice, so I was hoping we were in the clear. I was wrong. He knew he couldn't come back into the house without messing in here, so he stayed outside. I went to get a sample of what he was leaving in the lawn, and found pools of blood. I rushed him to the Emergency vet, where we eventually decided we would do a blood test for disease and x-ray for obvious blockages or growths or tumors, and they found nothing. They readied him to come home with a subcutaneous fluid injection and something to calm his stomach. On our way there, he vomited copious quantities of blood and had bloody diarrhea again. So, he's staying for tonight and probably tomorrow on IV fluids and antibiotics, a peptic type medication, and an anti-motion sickness/vomiting drug. They think he has something called Hemorrhagic Gastroenteritis, which usually does well when (very expensively) treated, but that's a diagnosis that is made by a process of elimination. Dogs can die of shock if they aren't on an IV, though. It's been a rough couple of days. I will keep you guys informed.