bucket list........

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I saw the fireworks over the Hudson in 1975 - the bicentennial celebration and it was quite a sight to see! Amazing and well worth the trip, I think. I've also been to the Macy's Day parade on Thanksgiving morning a few times. Fun, but I probably wouldn't bother again until I had grands that were over 7 years of age. It's cold and if it's not a sunny day it can be kind of miserable, especially with all the running around and train rides and people everywhere. Nope, not in a rush to do that again. I have been to the old Yankee stadium and that was cool. Last year I was lucky enough to go to the new Yankee stadium - Amazing! Definitely worth doing again and again, especially if you're a Yankee fan, which I am! Wish I were able to get in to see at least 4-5 games live.

DammitJanet

Jo....tell ya what. If you get grands and want to do Macy's again, just send me the word and somehow we will do it together! I can do it from the wheelchair. By that time Keyana can push me...lol.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I want to live in a clean, peaceful home.

I want to be able to afford to do everything - but not have to.

An island sounds good too!

I want to be able to teleport. I hate how long it takes to get places.

I want all my nieces and nephews - through husband and through my friends - to know that Aunt Step adores them.

I want to be able to solve minor problems easily.

I want to be able to write again. (Writer's Block stinks!!!)

I want my bathroom finished - to my specifications.

I want to work from home. MUST have a job, or I'd go crazy - but I'd like it to be on MY terms.