Busy day today

Robinboots

So GFG17 finally got home about 3:45 and sat in the driveway honking his horn. I had just spoken to FFM, and unknown to me, husband was talking to FFD. Said they were sorry, had no idea difficult child was causing all this trouble. Maybe because they NEVER go thru us, but him.

Today I learned:

He got fired from his main job
He is a jerk
He continues to lie, a lot
His car has an extra 100+ miles in the last week, 600 total in 2.5 months
He is in possession of a SIM card for a phone registered to some unknown person at an address where said person likely does not live
He told someone he needs "two radar detectors"
He is now badmouthing us on FB
Someone is (again) threatening to kick his butt

He did clean up his room when husband took away the car keys.

I was very calm, but unbending. I stood there while he tried slamming his bedroom door in my face, I stood there waiting for him to clean. I started going thru his desk drawers, how I found the SIM card, and that's when he took action. He planted his feet this time, and refused to budge till I found that card.

I guess the medications are working, cause he hasn't exploded. Of course, I was treated to more of the "you're a lousy parent", "you don't care", "you are___________" whatever. On and on.

I'm shaking, I feel sick. I hate this!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Here's my Teflon body spray for you to borrow so that any of the garbage he throws at you simply does not stick, does not even make it into your ears for processing, just slides right off and onto the floor and thus allowing you to simply smile and stand firm, or kick his butt, your choice, in your Warrior Mom boots!

Marguerite

I LOVE that Teflon body spray! What a brilliant idea!

What I love even more - the reaction of the kid when they see stuff not sticking.

Can take time, though.

Marg

Robinboots

I keep thinking of that saying: I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever you say bounces off me and sticks on you!

Thanks, all. One day at a time or, as someone said, one HOUR at a time!