Busy week, demon dog and pictures

mstang67chic

Going Green
I tell ya....for being unemployed...it was a long week! LOL

Last weekend was my niece's baptism......I'm getting deja vu...did I already post about that? :slap: Anyhoo...

She did really well during the baptism and didn't even whimper when the water hit her. My sister was a bit perturbed because "officially" I'm not a Godmother. Since I'm not Catholic, I'm considered a Christian Witness but it doesn't matter to me. WE know I'm the Godmother and that's all that matters.

Friday night husband and I worked on more of their cornhole boards till late. Saturday a friend of mine from high school came to see me around 1:00pm and was here till midnight. We had a good time and didn't really do anything. Chester got out when she got here so we took an impromptu drive to look for him. We didn't find him so we went to lunch and then back to my house. (Good thing she knows me because the place is a sty! LOL) We sat out back and a lady showed up with Chester, fortunately. Although...he always comes back, it sometimes just takes a bit. Little snot. Later we ran some paint to a friend's house but otherwise we just sat and talked, tried to find old classmates on Facebook and did a lot of reminiscing.

Sunday was my little brother's (G) graduation party. My step-mom had a neat set up at the cake table with pictures and some of G's Japanese stuff. (He's into all things Japanese)

My graduation gift to him was a BIG hit. LOL A bit of the back story. When our sister had her baby, G was at the hospital and bored. He found a stethoscope in the room and he and our youngest sister were playing with it. They thought that was the neatest thing since Hector was a pup. G was miffed that his mom wouldn't let him take it and declared that he wanted one. So.....that's what I got him for graduation! He opened it and while I didn't get a shot of it, immediately yelled YES!!!!!!! with his arms up and then pointed at me and declared that I ROCKED!!!! Even if he hadn't told me, I'm pretty sure I earned quite a lot of brownie points on that one! LOL

Right after that picture, he ran outside where most of his friends were and showed everyone his new toy. Yes, it is a real one although the store I got it at had a low price range and a high price range. Seeing as how it was a "toy"...he got one of the ones from the low end.

Also during the party, my niece was introduced to all sorts of new people. One of my stepmom's parent's friends was holding her and she was verrrrrrry fascinated by his hands.

Later when I got home, I was showing husband (who was already in bed watching TV) the pictures. Chester was standing on the bed so I took a quick picture. The light was out in our room so Chester wound up looking like Chester the Demon Dog.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Stang -

NOt sure what Princess Pootie was trying to say - when she saw the picture of the little red headed fluffy number with Chesters pups but it sounded like
Man ROAR......

She's really got her nose out of place - She begged me to take a picture of HER with the 2 bulldog puppies to send to Chester showing that she is fit, slim, sexy and has 2 puppies of HER OWN.

lol.....

(OMG squishes the little one with a spot on her head) Momma looks like a good MOmmie

mstang67chic

Going Green
Now Pootie.....don't be jealous. Cuddles was just a fling for Chester. YOU are his Pootie and Cloe's BFF. You are FAMILY and have nothing to worry about.

Star....the spot pup is my favorite too!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well....ya know that picture of the demon dog?

Enhance that a bit to have laser lights shooting red beams from her eyes and that's about what I have to deal with re: Chester and "Little miss Oh look I have fluffy britches.

Jealousy has a place on the couch with me and her - because there is just NO room for anything else BUT ...me, her and her jealousy.

WE started training last night for the little "LOVE bites" she's giving to the boys. And she lays down, face between her paws, sticks that huge gummy-worm bottom boo- boo lip out and I nearly melt into the grass.

She's so afraid someone else will get a little more love than her - and they ALL count snacks......see heads bob---onebiscuit, one biscuit....ME ME ME biscuit...ugh.

Lothlorien

Your neice is just adorable in her christening outfit!

So is G going to be a doctor? Glad the gift was a hit.

The puppy pics are so sweet. They do look like him.

Andy

What a great weekend!

Cute baby, perfect grad gift, dogs, puppies and all!

Hope the rest of the Summer weekends are just as nice.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Mustang, you are a busy girl.
The christening shot is adorable. Loved the gown. It's exquisite.

Cute shot of brother letting you know you rock.
I have to say the devil dog eyes are scary but the pups are his spitting image.

Thanks for sharing.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Starbie you had me cracking up. :rofl:

Stang tell bro to be careful with his new toy, hit the "bell" end too hard can rupture an eardrum.

Neice is beautiful.........um maybe we can hook her and Brandon up at a later date down the road. lol

Puppies are adorable. And no I don't want one.:tongue: