Cabin Fever Party

Star*

call 911........call 911
I own Nygard Cay - you are all welcome there.

pft........and yes, I DO own beachfront property in Oklahoma.

I"M BRINGING THE SPRAY SPF 900.........

and chips

excellent idea

klmno

I'll bring a one-piece bathing suit that covers a whole lot- you'll be glad I did.

Oh- I'll also bring some margueritas and shrimp cocktail.

Thanks for the invite, SRL!!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I know I am probably not invited. (Mope, mope, mope)
But I could send some of our sunshine?
And lots of "Hot buns"!
Ribs, burgers! Cold Beer, Italian Sodas. I love italian sodas, me and N had one today!
Hmmm, what else. Algo Mas?
Lots of fruit!
Mangos, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries all of them any of them!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm not wearing a swimsuit.......no need to traumatize anyone.......but am bringing the lobster and some huge beach towels to soak in the SUN. I do not want to see any shade. lol I'm freezing!! I need to thaw out.

Toto, bring your sunshine.....we need all the warmth we can get. :)

mstang67chic

Going Green
I will bring my beach chair, use Star's SPF 900 'cause I don't want no stinkin' shade either, my fabtastic frozen drink (with or without Vodka...your choice although I definately prefer with), lots of books, a few clothes and my sunglasses. I plan to just sit on the beach in my chair with a book in one hand, a drink in the other and my toes buried in warm sand.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :hungry: :hungry: waaaaaaarrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmm feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

And should I assume that Raoul will be there slathering the SPF and handing out the drinks? Or should I bring Claudio?

Never mind....I'll bring Claudio. Just to be on the safe side.

Claudio, Raoul... the more the merrier, lol... I'll bring more mojitos, more margueritas, and pina coladas.... Also, salsa and chips... Star, I want to use some of your super powerful sunscreen too - I'm FROZEN SOLID!!! I think it'll take days for me to thaw out...

I'll bring lots of chairs and towels for everyone... And, some floating thingys - You know - the plastic things you can lie on while floating forever in the water - My mind is shot (haven't even had anything stronger than coffee yet) WFEN

everywoman

I'm coming---bringing one bathing suit, one sundress, and my trusty rainbows. I'll also bring lots of music (only 70/80's, but no disco), some nice southern ice tea---I'm sitting on the beach in my chair and not moving all day long---we need Rauol there to fetch my drinks. I may get in to take a dip in the ocean, but he may have to carry me.

busywend

I'm there, too! I will bring a maid & chef to serve us all week. No work for us!

Sun on the skin sounds heavenly right now.....!

Wiped Out

Staff member
I am so there and wearing my one piece suit but I do plan on soaking up lots of sun!! this is just what I need. I'll bring the fixings for bloody mary's-alcohol or not. I'll also bring plenty of munchies because I've decided calories won't amount on this vacation-we can eat what we want and not gain any weight!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Oh Raoul and Claudio... who cares.
I'll bring the lettuce wraps.
Lots of sunshine... and floaties with coolers in the middle and radios in them also.
Oh and fishing poles and cigarette butts for Lisa.