CalliforniaBlonde check in please

T

TeDo

You didn't sound like you were in a very good place Saturday night. I'm kinda worried about you right now. Can you please check in and let us know you are okay?

Californiablonde

I am okay ladies thank you. I shouldn't have come on here after taking my night time Geodon dose Saturday night. Sometimes I don't make much sense after the medications kick in. Anyway, please ignore my little pity party I was having for myself. Can you tell I'm still BITTER over my breakup with their dad? Almost seven years later and he still gets to me. To make a long story short, we were together for nine years and never got married. Then he cheated on me and married the stupid b***ch. Excuse my language! She treats my kids terribly. One night out of the blue she texted me and told me I was lazy and called me a b***ch (sorry there's that word again) and cussed me out. Used the f word on me (real classy, right?) Told me I was the worst mother she's ever seen. She doesn't even KNOW me. We have never spoken. She went off on me for no good reason. I did not sink to her level. I did not cuss back at her. I only asked her what her problem was with me because she is the one who took him away from ME, so if anybody was gonna be ****** off at anybody, shouldn't I be the one upset with her? Her response was to tell me I obviously didn't know how to keep a man.

All this because HE couldn't handle having a bipolar child and he wanted an easy way out. Now he married the biggest witch on this planet, who checks his emails and checks his text messages before he can even get to them! I would never do that to a man. She has him by the you know whats and I hope he's damn happy with her. I couldn't care less about HIM. It's my kids and their getting treated badly and now they want to take them from me over my dead body! I have only had a few boyfriends since our breakup and one of them cheated on me. The other two turned out to be psychos. Yeah I can really pick em, right? So now I have this new boyfriend. I've known him for over a year and a half. We started out just friends. We have only been officially dating for about three months. I have no idea where this relationship is going. I am not going to get myself all hopefull. Right now I'm old, bitter, and jaded. I hate feeling like this but it's better than being a miss polly sunshine and getting my hopes dashed to pieces, again. So that's where I'm at right now, and if I sounded a little bit jealous and bitter the other night I apologize. For those of you who have husband's who have stuck by you from day one well I admire you. You are lucky and I have no right to be jealous. I have a lot on my plate right now. Thanks to those of you who listened. Sometimes that's all I ever need.

witzend

Oh, honey - It's been 30 years for me with L's dad and if I let myself I can still work up an anger that would scare a masked gunman. It happens to all of us sometimes. It does get better, though.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Ditto what witz said. I still can get worked up over my ex and father of my girls on occasion. It happens. Tonight my Exmil called me and although we get along, it's just a pita to have to speak with her or anyone from his family. I find them ignorant and repugnant. But, as witz said, it gets easier and better.

T

TeDo

CB, I am glad you are still here. I realized you had a LOT going on and the whole tone the other night kinda scared me. Thanks for letting us know you're "okay", so to speak.

buddy

I think this is the right place to come....I'm glad you did. Also glad you are feeling a little more centered. This thing called life is a big challenge.