CALLING ALL NEW Gmoms, Moms and MTB's

Star*

call 911........call 911
WHERE ARE YOU?

NVTS - BETH?? How is our little Evelyn Anne? She's 2mos. and almost 2 weeks and old today and I still have a newbie picture.

TRINITY - HOW GOES the twins? Is it a boy and a girl or a girl and a girl or a boy and a boy or a .....(1,2,3) nope thats it.

WOOFENS - WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU??? Hows our little woof cub?

PONY GIRL - MORE PICTURES OF JULIUS please........OMG that baby is just squishable.

DAMMIT JANET - NO WORD ON YOUR NEWEST GRANDBABY?

AND JBRAIN where are pictures of our lovely difficult child from Seattle's baby Liam? Hmmm - ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I mean you guys - BABY this = baby that and then - NOTHING.....honestly. I've got this entire bag of coochie coo and no one to share it with.

Last edited:

DammitJanet

I have an ultrasound picture of a blob...do you really want that? LOL.

She isnt far enough along yet to know the sex yet so nothing is very interesting. She is just as witchy as last time, so no change there. There are coming down this weekend and I have no idea what we are going to do about sleeping arrangements. Evidently pregnant women cannot sleep on air mattresses or couches. Imagine that! Yet disabled women that are just out of the hospital can sleep on a couch...hmmm. Makes sense to me! Who knows what is going to happen. I am hoping for a motel for someone.

jbrain

Hi Star,
I do have some pics of difficult child's baby, Liam, (in Seattle) but I don't know how to post them here! I'm not very computer literate--if someone can tell me how to get them here I'd be glad to post them. Also, I don't have any very recent ones--difficult child is not good about sending pics. He does sound like he is doing well though--he is 4 1/2 months old now and difficult child says he hardly cries now and is very curious and smiley. Thanks for asking!

Jane

trinityroyal

Hello Star, and thanks for asking.

No idea yet if they are a boy and a girl, or a boy and a boy, or a girl and a girl.

husband and I talked about it. We already have some of each kind, we're perfectly happy with whatever sort of babies we get, so we're just going to wait and see. Now the challenge will be getting over-eager ultrasound technicians not to spill the beans.

I'm over the worst of the nausea, and getting to the point where co-workers and strangers are starting to ask impertinent questions. "When are you due?" Followed by look of panic and horror. "You are pregnant, aren't you?"

(In my view, it's never safe to ask a woman if she's pregnant unless you can actually see the baby protruding from her)

And I'm already as big as a house. I am the same size now at 3-and-a-bit months, that I was with Little easy child at 5 1/2 months. I think by the time I hit the home stretch, I will need a wheelbarrow to carry my belly in.

The best thing ever? With husband's weight loss, MY belly is now bigger than HIS belly. We were having a belly-off competition in the mirror this morning, and I WON! Yay for both of us, I guess.

Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
ROFL - home = stretch.......OMG the pregnant humor is wheeling me away!
(sends some palmers cocoa butter with olive oil)