Can I be so brave? Is it too soon?

Andy

I want to celebrate and shout THANK YOU CD BOARD FRIENDS at the top of my lungs.

Diva has cancelled her plans to go to Florida!!!!

I asked her why and her answer was because if she did she would kill her best friend's girl friend. She is so angry at the two of them right about now. But "whatever!" I don't care as long as she stays home!

Seems girlfriend decided that friend would take her to Tampa for their "anniversary". Diva has decided that she is no longer going to try to help him get home since he can not cut that bond with girlfriend. He tells Diva he wants to come home but then turns around and celebrates this relationship he supposibly wanted to get out of?

Good for Diva! Though I know her heart is still earning for him. I hate for him to break it but that is what it will take to end this one. He is a fool!

everywoman

As one who totally understands a easy child daugther making difficult child choices because of a guy---I am dancing with you on this one.

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
He must be an idiot to share those things with her. Let's all hope she stays angry with him and sees his stupidity. sheesh!

Suz

Mattsmom277

Woot Woot!!! So happy to hear about her cancelling her plans. It is one thing to yearn for someone you aren't with. Its another thing to end up feeling sucker punched doing things they don't appreciate to begin with. She shouldn't be used by this guy. I hope she can meet someone who will want to be with her and treat her as she should be treated. And that she can see HOW she should be treated.
Doing a happy dance with you!!!