Can I brag a little bit?

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I have a perfect score in both the classes I am taking!!

One is on line and the other is on campus and I have perfect scores for all of my assignments, papers and discussions!! And I am receiving great feedback from my professors!

Doing a happy dance today!:D

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Thanks...I just feel so great.

I was so worried that I'd be the dunce, it's been 8 years since I've been in a college classroom, but I guess I was wrong! Yeah. I am even finding it, dare I say it, FUN. I have this upcoming paper to write and it involved interviewing someone in my anticipated field. It was a great interview (I still have to call her with some follow up questions) but it really got me jazzed up. Thanks for the support.

Star*

call 911........call 911
WELL, WELL, WELL........

Is that Genius with a Gee, WE knew you were brilliant or Genius with a WOW not only is she sexy AND good looking but MODEST too? (brother.......sister) Are you kidding us....er.....me? All those looks, not afraid to kayak, swing down that rope pully thing, regifts with humor, not afraid to raise a difficult child AND handles a husband, PLUS payroll......AND(((((((((aces classes)))))))?????

Well way to go you GEEEEEEnuis you. That's our Girl.....Geeeeenius!

(another member of the Frilly-Smarty Pants Club) :tongue:

Honestly! I knew you were rather brilliant all the time. Just waiting for YOU to figure it out. HA! Thanks for catching up. lol

Hugs & Love & Congratulations!
Star