I submitted an IEP evaluation request on 12/24. I was in contact with the SpEd Director during Christmas break. The school resumed classes on 1/6, so its my understanding that the request was then effective 1/6. even though we'd been in contact prior to that. The date for the evaluation results meeting was set on Monday, 2/16, right after wee difficult child came back from his first suspension. The evaluation results meeting was to take place on 3/10. On Tuesday, 2/17. they suspended wee difficult child again for the rest of that week. He was sick the following Monday, 2/23, and returned to school on Tuesday, 2/24. On Wednesday, 2/25, they decided he will only be allowed to attend half-days from now on. This morning I was informed the evaluation will have to be delayed due to absences and the meeting will not take place until sometime after March 30. Can they do this?