Can Someone Direct Me To..............

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
The wonderful checklist of developmental milestones that has been posted on the forum on occasion?

I'd go hunting for it myself but I'm way behind in homework/studying and I don't have the time to spend looking. (you won't believe how long it takes me lol)

And was there another really good one for both verbal and non verbal tics?

Alex has a current diagnosis of MRDD and ADHD. I believe after talking with K and also talking with Alex that the boy is autistic. Actually I believed it before K left, too. And I wanted to send the lists of the milestones and tics to her because she's preparing a parent report for the pediatrician doctor for tuesday. She's going to request the neuropsychologist evaluation to be done.

Sad thing is, that since we've been discussing it, she has a strong idea that Evan is also autistic and may even be more severe than Alex.:( So I'm hoping she can get some Early Intervention Program involved with him. At this point his speech is almost non-existant.

Thanks

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
klmno that's one of them. But I thought there was another one that had appropriate age ranges for like walking, sitting up, kicking a ball ect too.

Thanks for the one you gave me. That will also come in very handy. :D