Can we have an online party?

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm in serious need of a drink. So....I'm bringing the chocolate that I bought myself before my day went to poo and a biiiiig bottle of vodka. Who else is in?

(See PE for info on my day)

klmno

Oohhh.....Chocolate!! Yummy! You are sharing, right?? I'll bring some shrimp- maybe a grill for some shish-k-bobs and margaritas.

I read your thread- sorry for your bad day. I do like the new avatar though!

DammitJanet

Im in for the party!

Cory was talking about baking some brownies today. Maybe I will see if he will do us all up a batch!!!! Really "special" brownies! I think they would lift your mood a bit.

(PS. This was all in fun as in had I ever heard of this being done when I was young.)

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Ooooh! Chocolate AND vodka?! I think I've got a Godiva martini recipe here somewhere... I'll bring the glasses and the chocolate liqueur!

donna723

Whoa, Janet! I had no idea Cory was so talented! I haven't had 'special' brownies since the late 60's/early 70's! I'm in!

My friend Pam and I used to make 'special' brownies in her kitchen with her mother right there! We'd tell her mom that the funny smell was from something that was burnt on in the oven! And she believed us ...! Hee hee!

:rofl:

KTMom91

Yum! I'll bring some whipped cream, the real stuff, not from a can. We can put it on the brownies, or just eat it out of the bowl.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I babysat for a neighbor who made brownies like that. I remember going over to his house and he had two pans of brownies on the stove. He told me I could have as much as I wanted from the pan on the right, but not to touch the pan on the left because it was for a friend? a party? (can't remember exactly what he said). And of course I couldn't remember which pan he said not to touch after he left, so when I cut myself a piece from one of the pans, I was shocked that he'd put what tasted like parsely in the batter!!!! I spat most of it out because I didn't like the taste :p

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I tried to get away with this once in my misspent youth and discovered that my mom's university experiences had been a bit more "interesting" than I'd thought.

She recognized the smell immediately and I got a stern talking to about the dangers of mixing 'Mary Jane" in foods someone else might mistakenly eat.

klmno

Well if Janet brings "special" brownies...we'd best double up (at least) on the food!

Good point- I had forgotten. :) I'm going to need some chips and dip and then some more to drink.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Ohhhhhhh I'm TELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIN' :cigarsmoker:

I'm bringing jello. shooters. Not your typical jello shooters. Me and Shari are going by the grocery and buying boxes of Snack Pak jello cups. Then we're going to put them in the skeet puller and let er rip.....I'm bringing my trusty Henry Golden Boy 25 and my M1. That way when I say I sat around and was shooting the #($t with the girls I won't be lying. ;)

tiredmommy

Funny you should post this! I stopped into the liquor store today and picked up some Amaretto, Bailey's & three bottles of wine (2 cabs & a pinot noir).

I'll be sitting in the corner getting trashed now... :wine:

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'll take my chocolate with Bailey's, Peppermint Schnapps, or Rum in it. Don't like "fancy martinis" much at all (Actually, in my opinion, if it ain't gin and vermouth, it isn't a real martini)

I'll take some brownies and please pass the munchies while you're at it, LoL

crazymama30

OOOhhh, I want brownies!!! Not too into alcohol lately, but Janet I could go for those brownies right now.

Good thing I have self control!

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Can I bring every fatty food I'm supposed to avoid? All 400 types of French cheeses, goose liver paté, no cyber calories possible...oh! and a Jeroboam of
Dom Pérignon White Gold (a mere $40,000.00).

Can we get a message therapist?

klmno

Uhmmmm.....Hhhmmmm....

Ok, TM, I think there is a cyber-rx for the cyber-brownies floating around somehwere!

In reality, I KNOW I can't do anything like that- it's too much of a gateway for me! (not to mention it's the last thing I should do having my difficult child.)