can you say spoiled and not the kids???????

mom23gsfg

when it comes to your so? i dont think they should be any different than our children!!...ugh ....needless to say i think i have spoiled everyone but, ive decided it is stopping!!!i have finally gotten tired of being the maid..for the past 2 days i have left his clothes laying on the floor (where he has left them )and yes i have even walked right on them!!:devil2:(and i am not talking about the children!)last night i fixed dinner and told everyone to come and eat, noone listens so i just left it on the stove and thought oh well....
he keeps asking if supper is done , i say its been done.... he goes and sits down , and i go into the other room and he says your going to burn it ...i say no ive done turned the stove off... so he still just sits there for awhile...then about 15 min later he comes and askes me if supper is ready (like he hasnt already asked me 3 times ...duh)all the while im keeping my cool and :rofl: to myself (YOU CAN SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING ) and the fool keeps asking for over 1 1/2 hr...and he keeps getting the same reply...its done... the plates are and silverware are on the table ...(can anyone say hinting is in west va?):rolleyes:
needless to say he was still waiting to be "served" 2 hrs later.....what a doofus ...and yes he went to bed hungry!!
this isnt the 5 star hotel! :rofl:

Wait, you have GOT to be kidding me.

Instead of putting. the. food. on. his. own. plate. he sat there like a toddler, waiting for you to do it? And then when he didn't, he just did not eat??

Wow, he really showed you, huh?

It's when I hear stories like this that I'm GLAD I'm SINGLE...

crazymama30

Nope, not in my house. I will fix the kids' plates, otherwise they eat no vegies, but hubby can get his own. He is spoiled enough in other ways.

mom23gsfg

Wait, you have GOT to be kidding me.

Instead of putting. the. food. on. his. own. plate. he sat there like a toddler, waiting for you to do it? And then when he didn't, he just did not eat??

Wow, he really showed you, huh?

It's when I hear stories like this that I'm GLAD I'm SINGLE...

i guess he did :rofl::rofl:

donna723

That all sounds very familiar. My first ex was just like that! He was soooo spoiled ... he had been the only boy in his family and what his mother didn't do for him, his two older sisters did. The man would have starved if there wasn't some woman there to put a piece of bologna between two slices of bread for him! He had no idea that he could do something like that himself! Just one of the many reasons that he became an "ex" ... I will never, ever forget ... I was in the early stages of a miscarriage and confined to bed. The man actually stuck his head in the door and asked if I would get up and make him a SANDWICH! He was HUNGRY! Idiot! And no, I'm not kidding!

The second ex would have made the sandwich for himself but only if there was no alternative, but I would have been made to feel that I was a lazy, uncaring failure as a wife because it was MY job! He once (ONCE in 20 years!) heated up a can of soup for the kids when I was sick in bed ... then he bragged about it for years, telling all his friends how we shared the cooking chores! He'd get this self-satisfied look on his face and say, "I cook sometimes too!" He's been an "ex" for a long time and I still wanna hit him!

I can really pick'em, can't I! That's why I'm single too and I'm gonna to stay that way!

klmno

SSOOOO, you're telling me that he went to have dinner and got worried it was burning so HE TOLD YOU ABOUT IT SO YOU COULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT? And he expected you to come running :bow: rather than him checking the stove, moving the pot off the burner, etc.?

:rolleyes: :rofl:

Well, I am glad you didn't.

:you_go_girl:

It definetly sounds like it is time to divvy up the household chores and put the list of assigned duties where everyone can see it and then you can take a little time for yourself....

:nails: :lipstick: :wine: :cutie_pie:

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I'm thinking your house is so big he can't find the kitchen...........good luck with the "re-training"......

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Don't feel bad. I spoiled husband horribly the first years we were married. (I think my efforts to be the perfect wife thing)

I wised up a few years in on many things. I wised up on the rest later down the road. Let's just say husband is NOT spoiled anymore. lol