Candle Avatar - klmno

Tiapet

Old Hand
I'm not sure who started this trend but I like it. At first I thought it was just a captured picture and shared, then I saw others with different ones too. I went to join in and too my surprise I see that it was part of our collection here already! :)

I was wondering if those who would like to, that haven't already done so, would join in and use this avatar for the week in support of K and remembrance of her son for the next week. A small gesture to show solidarity for this tragedy.

Thanks

Tia

Malika

Go to settings, choose edit avatar, click beside the picture of the candle and press save. If I can do it, you can! :)

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'm there for you, KLMNO. Sorry to have not posted before. I simply could not find the right words. Tonight I realized that words don't matter--thoughts do.

You are in my heart and thoughts as you go through this difficult time, not just now, but for the weeks, months, and years to come.

I was raised Jewish and still hold with the custom of burning a memorial candle on the date of a family member's death. I burned a candle for E and will continue to do so for now on.