Cannabis Oil

Bart

So Much Fun-Not!
So far Cannabis oil seems to be working a miracle on my son. We have only given it to him for 2 days but he's spent time with his son, talked to the family, unloaded the dish washer, took a shower and he's friendly. It's not a miracle in that he is still mentally and emotionally fragile BUT the depression is lifted. I want to encourage anyone who has a difficult child who suffers from depression to give it a try.

Crayola13

Are you referring to the oil that is non-THC? My local herb shop carries that for about $30-$40. I asked the cashier about it, and he said it's good for body aches, but not much else. In my state, only the hemp oil is legal.

Bart

So Much Fun-Not!
Cannabis oil is non THC. We got it at the Vape shop and put it in his Vape. I think you can put it on food and eat it if you don't Vape. It cost $110.00. Quite expensive! So far it is working miracles for us, I will keep you posted!

ksm

I know that there is Cannabis essential oil... How long does what you are using last when using in a vape? Ksm

Bart

So Much Fun-Not!
Ksm, We are still experimenting. We estimate that the amount we bought will last 3 weeks. We are researching where to get it for a lower price though.

ksm

I don't believe it is. It's a legal item that can be purchased, even in states that marijuana is illegal. Ksm

Bart

So Much Fun-Not!
He has been using it for a week now. He is less depressed overall, BUT still not motivated to do much. He did go on a date and he was happy about it. He does what I ask him quickly and he will have an actual conversation with us. It's worth continuing the experiment for a while longer. The improvements are there.......I will keep you posted!