Can't even go to the dentist

nvts

Oh for crying out loud. I can't even schedule a flippin' appointment. with the dentist without some crap going on.

The first appointment. was cancelled because difficult child 1 got suspended off the bus for a week because of a meltdown (you don't EVEN want to know about that!). So I had to go to a meeting about that rather than getting this broken molar taken care of.

Re-scheduled for this morning - little butthead (aka difficult child 1 right now) hits his brother right before they get on the bus. Can't put the punk (aka difficult child 1 right now) on the bus.

To top it all off - lil' sis was supposed to watch the baby while I went, she had a spinal tap yesterday and is suffering with the headache from hell.

I went to lunch with a friend yesterday (husband was home - sick - again!) and said he would watch her (wow. My friend and I were going to subway to share a $5.00 footlong - really broke right now) and I wasn't gone 1.5 hours when the cell rings. "How long til you get back - she's screaming". I come home and the child is soaking wet and acting hungry. Duh! (anyone ever notice that if you take the letter "u" out of duh it become husband?).

Sorry for venting, but my tooth hurts, I haven't been alone with the baby since before spring break, can't seem to establish a routine, my house is a wreck, and if I have to wash one more dress that hasn't been worn (did I tell you I can't STAND seven year old girls? Oh yeah, that's a prior post!), I'm going to scream!

Post Partum Depression? Nah! Just Post Partum "I'm going to go berserk if one more smart-mouth ticks me off" syndrome.

Why kids? I should have gotten hamsters and been done with it!

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
And I sing for you........

FIVE.....FIVE.......(____________________) dollar footlong. (walks like Godzilla)

Oh and here's what I noticed about U

There is a Toyata truck out - it's called a TRD......

The only think missing is U. THat would make a driver of a TRD once in it a TURD....

And there is another Chevrolet truck out - it's called a SLT......

THe only thing missing is U........That would make a drive rof a SLT.....a loose man or woman.....(i won't type that word here)

So U have a lot to do with things........;) (and right now I just pray you don't drive a Chevy SLT.)

And how ish my weetle baby durl.......hers pwecisous.....yesh her is....nom nom nom little neck love.....her pretty baby - yesh her is......

Andy

I hope you get there soon. In the mean time try to find some Orudus KT (over the counter but hard to find). It is like magic for dental pain. Ask the pharmacist (I think Wal-Mart had it last I bought a few years ago).

Sounds like 7 yr old is practicing to be a teenager. Hang in there.

I love your insight on DUH!

Jena

vent away............ your right it is BS not being able to find the time to get out of pain!

Toothaches and headaches are the worst when your managing life and kids!

hope you get there soon. i used to **** on cold milk, sounds strange yet it worked. i'd hold it in my mouth for like 10 seconds at a clip.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Puppies are more fun than hamsters and easier to snuggle. :)

My easy child is having many of the same issues. Her husband and life in general is crowding her into a breakdown.......not depression.....she may just start whacking heads together.

I am trying hard to get her to guilt her mother in law into taking the boys for the gathering weekend. easy child needs the weekend away as badly as I do.

((((hugs))))

Hope you get that tooth taken care of quickly. OUCH!!