Can't find Food Network TDay Special....Pumpkin used as a bowl.

DDD

Watched a few hours of their TDay special this weekend and Alton showed a serving bowl that was a fresh pumpkin, scooped out, filled with dressing and then baked in the oven with the pumpkin top as the lid. It was SO neat looking. I've gone on their web site and I can't find the instructions. Can any of you find it for me? Sounds like a fun project to share with teen easy child gd and it would look great on the buffet.
DDD

klmno

What a cool idea! I'm no Martha Stewart and rarely try stuff like this but it sounds like fun. I have no idea how to help you find it though- sorry....

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I would think you would just clean it out really well (cut the lid bigger than you would for a jack o'lantern), fill with stuffing and bake according to the stuffing directions?

shellyd67

I found it... I was unable to post here but put in on my facebook page.. i will send it to your facebook if that is ok ... Shelly

DDD

Yikes, I am not on FB. Can you guide me where to go on their website? Or you could PM me. Sorry to make it harder for you but I've left FB for the children and the grands. I think I'd get too much information if I participated, lol. Thanks. DDD

DDD

Thanks you. Thank you both. Yep, I'm sure that's it and I'm going to do it! Even if I mess it up, lol, it's going to look colorful and cute. What would I do with-o you guys? Hugs. DDD

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hugs right back atcha! What would you do? Go insane, just like the rest of us would without our Board Family!

DDD

Hmmmm....I have been babbling a bit the last few stressful days. Taking a weapon to a pumpkin might help at least a little bit, lol. DDD

shellyd67

OMG, When I read this I thought it was a thread from HoundDog !!!! LOL !!! I sent it to her via FB and she probably thinks I am crazy too !!! I am so sorry DDD

DDD

No harm. No foul. I bet she's looking for a pumpkin today because she is so darn creative! DDD