Can't get away with a darn thing in a small town........

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I am friends with many people in our small town and the area around it. Some I know personally, many I've come to know via fb and am developing friendships with. It makes a small area smaller, if you get my drift.

So I'm just watching the dogs eat their dinner and looking at my fb wall. I spot a post.....photo on a cell phone, freind here in town commenting that evidently while you can't eat with no shirt or shoes, no pants or under pants is just fine. It's the chinese buffet. Back of the guy standing there in a groin length t shirt and socks helping himself to the buffet.

At first I only glanced at the photo, then wrote a spiel about the picture needed to be turned in to the health dept for a health code violation. THEN.......I looked at it again.

Katie's M.

Yes, I am positive.

A few seconds after I posted, and before she said a word to me about it, Nichole posted "Mom, we know who this is"

We're trying to find out if there is a front view of this photo (I'm betting probably from someone).

I can NOT get away from this guy or his perversion even when I try really hard to do so. omg

Good grief.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Just got word back from my friend. He was sent for a psychiatric evaluation, which means the police are involved. I'll have Nichole watch the police reports.

Now if that isn't enough to humiliate Katie, I dunno what will be because that is published in the paper.

He's getting bolder, which worries me. He's been caught in public before like this......but not this public.

Yet Katie can't seem to get it through her head why it's dangerous to have him in the same home as the kids. :faint:

Jody

Oh My Goodness Lisa. I will admit I did laugh. I found out a couple of days ago that my oldest daughters father is on the Most Wanted List here n our city. One of those big mug shots and all posted on our newpaper's website name and all. Well I opened it up and it says most wanted found. All i could think of was Oh my goodness I hope it's not about her father. Not because I care if he got caught, but because I don't want her embarrassed. It wasn't but I am very nervous. I can understand how you feel. Maybe they will keep him locked up for awhile!!!! I sure hope so. I am sorry.

InsaneCdn

If he is getting bolder, then the chances that he does something stupid enough to attract police involvement goes up. Significantly. Maybe that's actually a good thing.

donna723

Maybe this is what it will take to finally get him out of there! I wonder if the police are aware that he is living in a home with three children!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, I don't blame you for laughing. If it's not a family member........well, ok, I'd laugh at the stupidity too.

I know this *might* turn out to be a very good thing. The police already have the photos that he posted online. They already have the back story on past behavior with him. So due to my report last oct, they have a behavior history. I hope they use it to their advantage. And yes, they know there are 3 children living with him.

I know the police investigated the nude pics online that his kids had access to, but I don't know if they had enough to do anything as per charges ect.

Lord. I will never understand how Katie can convince herself that this male who exposes him to anyone (literally) would not be at the very least exposing himself to her children. Talk about head in the sand syndrome.

Since the police and mental health are already on top of this one, at least this time I don't have to step forward and do anything. It's not embarrassing to me in the least. No one here, or well very few, would associate him with me or the family, and those that would know the back story.

I AM thinking of poor Kayla though. This town is small. This photo is going to circulate in record speed. The notice will be in the paper with the charges and his name. There will be no running from this for her. :(

DammitJanet

You mean he was inside a buffet in a long shirt with socks only????? Could you see Mr. PeePee? Where on earth were the staff at the restaurant when he wandered in to get a table!

Lord have mercy. I can just hear that ride to the station. Mr. M, umm, why are you in China King wearing only a shirt? Well it says shirts and shoes needed. Well Mr M, covering up your lower half is sort of understood. Well they should have said that! Mr M, do you often go around naked? Of course, I walk around naked all the time because Mr. PeePee loves to look at everyone and he likes everyone to see him. Oh okay Mr. M.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl: :rofl:

OMG Janet! That needed a spit warning! :rofl:

Why did it need a spit warning? Because that is probably just the sort of conversation they had. Really, he IS that stupid.

I doubt seriously he walked in like that. Guessing he ditched his pants and undies in the restroom......after paying to get inside. Because here you have to pay first and I highly doubt he got past them undressed the way he was.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Oh, and yes............Mr. Pee wee could be clearly seen. Thankfully it was NOT shown on fb. ugh Person who took the photo was tactful and only took a back shot.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OMG Lisa. OMG, OMG.

I'm horrified and I've never met him... Wow... It's like a train wreck. Part of me wants to see the picture too but - not really.

I really really really hope the police do something... OMG.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL

Why yes he did.

Thank heaven I have a very strange sense of humor. Nor do I embarrass easily. Nor do I give a hoot what others think. If one of my Mom's sister in law's pulled such a stunt, my god she'd go off the deep end. lol

DammitJanet

I have the same strange sense of humor. I have to. Look at my family...lol. Only Cory can go to the courthouse and act like its a family reunion!