Can't get private messages-here's my email

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I'm having difficulties with PM's and notifications. For whoever sent me a pm, here's my email adddy: *

Is anyone else having this problem? The msg says I'm not a registered user and I have no profile...which I am and I do! Lol

Last edited by a moderator:
R

runawaybunny

Sorry for the trouble. I had to change your username from hearts&roses to hearts and roses because the most recent updates prohibit using & in a username. This character is no longer allowed in usernames because &#00 are not read by mysql as they denote "NULL", so when you use any of those characters in your username it will break some of the functions.

:sorrysmiley:

T

TeDo

I can't get to the forums. I can click on "new posts" but anything other than that takes me to NEWS. I click on forum and I get NEWS. Anyone else having trouble accessing anything?

T

TeDo

I NEED to start a new thread in general but can't get to the forums. HELP!!!

InsaneCdn

TeDo...
I'm hitting the same thing, but you CAN get there one of two ways...

1) at the address line, replace the word "content" with "f4" and you should be on the main forum page for posting.
2) or, replace the word "content" with "f6" and you will be in General... (I don't remember ALL the numbers but I know that one works.

Whatever the problem is, it is NEW... like, sometime this evening.

R

runawaybunny

The forum main pages were unexpectedly knocked offline (for about 20 minutes? I'm not sure...) while I was installing some updates to the software modifications we use. That one was my fault, I was working on the server admin panel and it took me a few minutes to notice that the main forum rewrite rules had been overwritten and needed to be reverted.

Sorry for the trouble.