Can't remember. Which CD Family Member Attended the Vt. Wedding?

DDD

I've seen so much news coverage of the wedding in Vermont where so many guests were stranded. Now, I'm trying to remember who was there...and got out in time. Curious if it was the "same" wedding on television and in the papers. It appears to have been beautiful. Must have been the same one. DDD

keista

That's the wedding I was posting about. The campground is the one I attended as a kid and take my kids to now. It's more like a community co-op camp/ground - not open to general public.

Before I had heard of that my concern was for a member on this board. I'm quite certain I had seen posts from a member with location VT. but don't recall who it was.

DDD

Thanks for responding so I don't have to keep wondering, lol. Based on news reports it sounds like forty or sixty people didn't get out in time...and perhaps are still there helping others in a nearby town. The pictures of the wedding party were beautiful and it's hard to believe it went to devestation pdq. DDD

keista

DDD

I know weddings are suppose to be memorable occasions.......but that's insane, lol. DDD