Can't Wait For Monday

B

Bunny

I know that I am in the minority here, but I have to say that Monday can not come soon enough!! The husband goes to work and the kids go to school and I can have some peace and quiet. I can't even get peace at church!! difficult child spends the whole hour looking at easy child and telling him, "Stop doing this!" "Stop doing that!" Then complains that easy child is looking at him! I told difficult child that easy child is doing exactly what you are; looking at him and that if he wanted easy child to stop then he needed to stop as well. Of course, difficult child thinks that because he's older he gets to do whatever he wants and can tell easy child what to do, but heaven forbid that anyone tell difficult child what to do. Good heavens, you would think that the world was going to end!

I know that I'm venting, but this is just one of those days where I am sick to death of having to be the mother of a difficult child.

Pam

Wiped Out

Staff member
Vent away! I totally understand. As much as I look forward to the weekends, I often find myself wondering why. It's usually much more peaceful at work and that's with me teaching 25 other kiddos! Hugs to you and, for your sake, I hope Monday comes soon!