Can't wait for School to Start back up...

tammybackagain

So Last night difficult child-GS tells me Grandma I wrote Santa a letter and didn't get what I wanted. now he did get alot of gifts but wasn't exactly what he wanted... tells me he's bored. and that I need to take him outside.. all while i'm hacking and coughing my head off... then this morning decides because when he woke up I was watching Adult TV and didn't want him to see last 10 min told him to go play in room for 10 min that he is going to smart off to me. grrrrrrrr husband is supposed to take him out in snow later today... hows everyone elses "vacation" going?

buddy

Starting the 26th, every evening has been Hades. Full aggressive meltdowns. Days are fine so now he will learn he's going to bed early, should be a fun conversation.

Wiped Out

Staff member
difficult child has been in true difficult child form most of the break. It almost makes me wish break would end earlier but (always a but) then I have to go back to work too and I want more time:)

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I thought the kids went back on Wednesday. They don't - Thursday.

Well, husband has classes Wed-Thu-Fri, I go back to work Wed - and with Onyxx's recent return to extreme GFGdom? HAHAHAHAHA.

My parents were going to take Meggie on Wednesday - she starts daycare on Thursday. Well, now they're taking all 3 kids. And they know the deal with Onyxx, so if she starts up with her koi she'll get arrested in a third county. Yeah, that's gonna look good for her. I hope she behaves. As for Jett, he adores my Dad so that won't be an issue.

My parents are saints. Right now I wish school was out for 2 days, not 2 weeks. It's been... interesting.

B

Bunny

We've had good days and bad days and in between days. Today was a good day, but I still can't wait for school to start up again, either. Mine go back on Wednesday.

Step, I'm really sorry to hear that Onyxx isgoing back to her difficult child ways. I was hoping that things would stay well for you.