Card list for 2008

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I have one of those hanging snowflake card holders from target. Last year was the first year it was full... she types with a tear, it was so nice, it was overflowing!
Hey things come up, or out, NVTS... we don't care. Keep the cards for her first in the womb Christmas. Pre-Christmas...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I plan on letting Herbert lend a helping wing... or claw? So if you get a card with chicken scratchings that's hard to read, you'll know who sent it! Cluck-cluck...

I

Ilovemyson

I am definately in!!! I loved it last year!!! I sure could use the cheering up, it has been a rough year for me and my son!!!

janie

New Zealand
Hi Star,
I am keen to send a few cards from New Zealand.
I read lots of posts daily on the cd site - but have just realised that I don't tend to "log on".... does that make me a lurker? (I originally joined the site around 2000 when my darling difficult child was 14 .....)
Anyway, if anyone wants a card from my neck of the woods ... please add me to your list.
I can't remember how to PM ... I guess pm-ing is the best way to give you my postal address? Feel free to pm me with instructions :)
It is a beautiful Spring day here - but with a bit of wind - so lots of the blossoms in my garden are blowing around in the air - makes it look like pink snow :)
Have a great day.
from janie

Star*

call 911........call 911
Why I DO have a menu from the Star restaurant

Spork and Goat.......

Crow is on the menu, with a side of Humble Pie for dessert. Or a soft roll. :tongue:

Star*

call 911........call 911
Paddle?

Ohhhhhhhh Spank me! PFT.......... I know.....I know.....pointy thing with my nose print in it.....ALL MINE......:tongue: walking slowly......