Cardiac Symptoms

M

Mamaof5

I truly believe that if H had been there the first time this would not have happened in the first place. CEO of hospital (which is suppose to be a version of patient ombudsman) has now passed the buck (emailed me at 6 pm on his way out the door rather than called me) to the Head of the Nursing department. WTF? It wasn't a nurse that did this but a doctor. I think my only real recourse will be the CPS. I think they will be the only one to be able to do anything or willing to do anything.

This is ridiculous. Want to know a small world moment? Investigator who has my case...his parent retired to Elliot Lake!!! LOL and he's from a small town and understands the difficulties in small towns to get medical attention or a doctor period. I told him I was worried about retaliation being a small town. He said he has never seen a doctor retaliate on that level but it would be possible but demand a different doctor than her because I am not comfortable with her.

keista

My brain works in strange ways, and this thought popped in my head so I'll share it. Reality is that you shouldn't have to, but when you go in Friday, wear a nice pantsuit (or something else business like) and have husband wear a suit and tie. See if they remember you or if not, treat you any different. Again, reality is that they shouldn't, but you've already seen the kind of treatment you get when the tats are visible. Try for the flipside.

M

Mamaof5

Problem, the first time my tatts were not visible until I had to change to a hospital gown. I am already a well dressed professional business woman. I have 6 tattoos that all can be hidden in public domain. My nose piercing is tiny and non-descript and my my tongue one is 1.5 inches further back and tilted than the normal piercing as to be hidden in a professional environment. Most people don't even know I have a tongue ring until I either show it to them or tell them about it. Same for the tattoos. I did this on purpose because I work in office environment and with clients face to face.