Cars

F

flutterbee

Hi S,

As you can see my son's Celica is back. This time it had to be towed. It always makes me so happy when I have to have a car towed.

He was driving, put the car into 4th gear and heard a pop. When he tried to get it out of 4th, it wouldn't move. He managed to get it to coast and into neutral and it is currently sitting in some subdivision while we wait for a tow truck (although by the time you get this, it will be at your dealership).

I called and talked to JR today. He knows I'm not happy with B. Ford. My Kia, that they offered me initially $800 for, is listed on their website for $5,995. After the serpentine belt on the Celica and then that, I wasn't so sure I wanted to continue to do business with B. again. JR assured me that B. Ford is different than all other B. and I am giving you all the benefit of the doubt as I have had good experiences with you personally to date.

However, this is the second time the car will be brought in for repairs and we haven't even had it for a month. I realize that it is used, but we felt reassured when we bought the car because of the "Pre-Sale Inspection", because of the B. name and because the car is a Toyota.

Before making any repairs, please let me know what the problem is and estimated cost. And please make sure, to the best of your ability, that we won't have anymore surprises. The tow alone is going to cost around $80.

My number to reach me at is XXX-XXX-XXXX

Thank you.

Oh, and here is the link to my $800 car: [link removed]

Heather XXXX

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Well that certainly bites!

Car problems are ALWAYS the pits.

I hope they get
their act together and fix it right this time.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
You should've reminded them about the Lemon Law. Other than that, good letter. Svcks that you've had to have it towed and repaired again. That gets expensive fast.

I hope they fix it right this time and no more surprises.

Hugs