Casper - The PHOTO KING and Queen of my heart.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I didn't say anything to anyone here - I mean last year with the BBQ contest gave me such a huge emotional high because I was so touched by everyones help -(and yeah we're still BB@ on the same ugly grill rofl) but I was up late one night - couldn't sleep and this contest came on about your cute dog. WELL YA DON'T say.

Casper now has 81 hits - and the only 2 that I supplied were mine and moms. He's qute the handsome child. And so dramatic. Already worried about the baby taking his tiaras, and boas, and costumes. I assured him - SHE will get her own. I guess when I shop for those times? I'll have to buy TWO or the yellow eyed monster will be the GREEN eyed one. lol.

Anyway here he is in all his SPLENDOR - if you want a good smile for today.

http://www.pawnation.com/pet/profile/2665

Star*

call 911........call 911
I know - when we go for walks we've talked about that - and he picked some titles. He is willing to do a pilot for Lifetime.

DRAG KING - Confessions of a tiaraholic.

Bling King - Coming out of the closet for the not so average K9
:flirtysmile3:
Crown Hound - Uptown, Downtown all around the kennel -

His brother Bull came up with - TODDLES in TIARAS - And well that' sparked an emotional fight up and down the yard for ten minutes.

And his favorite name - because well - the only thing gay about him is his happy demeanor - but he loves it when we call him

FREAKY BEAST - the freak on a leash.

Hey YOU tell him he can't wear the purple beads....he LIKES em.

Star*

call 911........call 911
AUNTIE HOUND - THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTE

I MOST CERTAINLY APPRECIATE IT! -
LOVE CASPER THE GREAT!

(I sent his picture to Publix) since he gave them a nod......thought they could use a giggle at corporate today.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Gosh, what an incredible picture, I love that crown. Well, somehow I got to vote for him twice! I also couldn't help myself. Yes, he did bring a big SMILE.

shellyd67

Now how could anyone not vote for that handsome face and those eyes ? MY GOODNESS !! Aunt Shelly voted !!!:thumbsup:Good Luck Casper !!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Aunt Shelly, Aunt DOnna (and kids) and Auntie....Re.....Auntie rec.....um pardon me is that a proper name Auntie Recovering Enabler? Well I suppose if a canine can sport a tiara and wear Mardi Gras beads - You can be my Auntie Recovering.

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART - Momma didn't mean for anyone to vote for me......just so you gots a smile. But thanks.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Thank you very much,

Auntie Insane (and he laughs), Auntie Hopeless, Auntie Step and Auntie Susie* ------puts paw over gigantic mouth and MWWWWWWWah!

Star*

call 911........call 911
They're still arguing in the den -

What did you say about how I walked?
Nothing
NO, NO you said I TODDLED.....Wears Tiaras and TODDLES.....
Well If I did it's because you're head is so big you walk like a BOBBLE head
OH THAT tears it
Really? What are you going to do about it big man? OH I am touching your tiara, touching your tiara....
GET AWAY from the crown and no one gets hurt
.HEY!!!!!!! what ? What are you doing with my Frisbee/ That's MY frisbee.
No - No it's not. IT's GODS frisbee and I'm sending it back to him (WHEeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)
OH YOU ARE a jerk - now my frisbee is over the fence.
Yup......Go and get it "BIG BOY" - go ahead Bull - TODDLE on over there and get your disc - you jerk.
JERK? I'm a jerk? You threw my frisbee over the fence and I'm the jerk?
YUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup (pop sound with lips)
I'm telling Mooooooooooom.

I retreat into the bedroom and lock the door........pretending I'm asleep

(MOOOOOOm?) MOM? MOTHERE.........MOMMY? MOM, MOMM MUMMY? OH MOTHER.

And this is how it's been with two of the worlds most whitty brothers, and the banter over toddling and tiarring.