Cat problems.

Californiablonde

Maybe so! From day one she had a thing for him. I have no idea why. The kids and I pay her plenty of attention. Petting her, talking to her, etc. I don't know what it is about him that she loves so darn much.

Californiablonde

I hope that's not it! I am in no way shape or form ready to move in with him. I wouldn't move in with him anyway. I insist on getting married first, and that ain't gonna happen. I have no idea what is wrong with her. So far it's only been a week since she's started doing this. She is not peeing at all inside the litter box anymore. I cleaned out the litter on Saturday and there were no clumps in there whatsoever. So she's been peeing around the house apparently. And pooping on MY stuff! I hope we can figure out this soon. I am getting sick of waking up to little "surprises" every morning.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Either something is wrong with the litterbox or you've upset her... Did you move the litter box? Spray with Lysol? ANYTHING different? Same food?

Californiablonde

Same food same litter same everything. The litterbox is in the corner of the livingroom. Same place as always since we adopted her. I have no idea what Occupational Therapist (OT) do with her. IF I ****** her off, I'd sure like to know what the heck I did.

Californiablonde

Gotta wait till my next paycheck to go. I am so sick of finding little messes here and there. At least last night she did it in the bathtub and that was easier to clean. She knows I love to take baths so I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it? So far it's been on my bed, my purse, my bra, and the bathtub. I feel like she has something against me. I just have no idea what it is.

cubsgirl

CB - I would put a call into your vet and see if they have any ideas over the phone. Also, if you explain that you cannot afford a bunch of tests/visits most will work with you. We had a bunch of vet bills last fall when one of our cats fell ill and the vet was willing to work with me on that. It cannot hurt to at least ask instead of waiting for next paycheck.