Cats under your feet can be bad.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
You mean the hot dog comment that's just dying to be spit out, Star????

(please, precious doggie, do not take offense...it all ended well, so now we can laugh, right???)

Lothlorien

Poor Star, she's trying to be so good. Here's some duct tape. Tape your keyboard up!

I'm antagonistic tonight, aren't I? :devil:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Star...

You didn't have to go all the way to Siberia. It's 3 degrees here and I have a basement corner. Spiders included.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Star...where is my corner? I can't find it in Vegas anymore!!! Does that mean I'm a good girl? Naw...

Flew here. It was being a sardine on that plane. Got a sweet rental car, though.

Abbers

TerryJ2

OMG, LOL!
I can't believe I didn't read into that hot dog idea with-o having Star and cohorts ... :)

He was the cat that went on to become a service animal...a much better life than going to cat shows all the time, in my opinion.

I agree.

Heal quickly, Abbey!!!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
Merlin the cat was a real sweetie. He was so gentle that we didn't hesitate to place him in a home with a disabled child with CP.

On his own, Merlin learned to sense seizures before they happened. His owners trained him to either press the speed dial for 911, or to press the button on an alert necklace if he sensed a seizure coming on.

The owners tried to get Merlin hooked up with Delta Society, but they wouldn't accept him because he wasn't a dog.

Sadly, Merlin passed away last year at the ripe old age of seventeen. His owner, now a grown woman, has a service dog now.

maxeygirls

Oh ouch! I feel for you. I was training a miniature horse when I was a teenager, she flipped the cart and I landed on a nice big rock (desert, lots of those things in the dirt). Please get checked out though! It only hurt for a day or two but then I started having more issues and had to do physical therapy for quite some time. My poor tailbone has never been the same and I have numbness/loss of use in my upper legs when I'm not careful.

On a side note, as I was thinking about this post and your poor tailbone I tried to step over the baby gate to the kitchen with a full hamper of dirty clothes. The bruising developing on my arm should perfectly match the fridge handle and the bruising developing on my hip may have the print of linoleum, only time will tell. I'm smart tonight!:faint:
Unfortunately my kitties were all eating their twice weekly can of tuna and only watched with a look of "Well mom, that was impressive" so I cant blame them at all...this time.

Abbey

Spork Queen
The pain has subsided greatly. Maybe it's the pain killers. ;) But, the nerve damage is like having needles shot up your spine any time I bend down. doctor said 6-8 weeks before I'd feel relief. Now I just have to figure out how to navigate a nearly 5 hour plane trip home tomorrow morning. I tell you, it was SOOOO nice to get up at 6am and see the sun and feel it's heat. I do not want to go back to the cold. Ugh.

Abbey